Inside the sword/ Operation Land Ho!

*Theme song plays*

Wu and Misako are together on a flying thing.

Kai speeds past them using Airjitzu and pauses doing a kick. His name appeared.

The camera fly's through some clouds to show Cole and Zane. Zane is using his ice and Cole is doing Airjitzu. Their names appear.

The camera goes through more clouds to reveal Scar behind Lloyd on his dragon. They pause and their name's appear.

The camera goes through more clouds to show Jay on his dragon and Nya next to him, using her water to fly. They pause and their names appear.

The camera goes through even more clouds to show Nadakhan. He poofs away.

The screen shows the name of the episode.

Ages that I have given them (Might not be their real ages but my interpretation)

Scar: 16 physically but 13 mentally

Lloyd: 16 physically but about 10-13 mentally

Cole: 19

Jay: 17

Nya: 16-17

Zane: 40-50 but looks 18

Kai: 18

Outfit

I was pushed through into the a pit of green crystals and black emptiness. The hole that brought me here closed and I knew we wouldn't be able to escape until Jay got the sword. I sighed before realizing that I was growing very tired. Effect of the sword. Kind of felt like one of those no sleep nights before school days I had with the little friends I have. I look around, everyone else was asleep. I could just go to sleep... 

I sighed again before getting into a comfortable position using my cloak and drifting off to sleep. I haven't slept in days anyway.

"Any luck trying to find Charlotte?" My dad asked.

"No, and its still been over 19 hours. Almost a full day"  My sis remarked.

"I have called all her friends, no luck. She isn't with one of them" My step mom added. I floated around the room and got in front of my sister, Lily's face. 

"I'm here! I'm here!" I shouted but it was as if they couldn't see me. I thought for a couple seconds. How had I only been gone for 19 hours? I'd been here for well over a year. Hang on a second. Last time this happened I was gone for only 17-18 hours and my laptop was playing the episode I was in. What if... time only moves like the episodes are. Skipping parts that aren't in the episodes but still happening to me. That must be the reason why. But Oh no. That means it'll be a week or so for them till I get back. And that could create some trouble when I get home. I lean in, trying to get my sis's attention but suddenly I feel myself being taken from them, and waking up.

"Scar, Scar!!" I heard Lloyd shout.

"Huh?" I wake up and see Lloyd shaking me. Lloyd is still an old man lol. I move around and see everyone else is awake and heading towards the portal. Lloyd points to it and I pull him along. Then we go through portal and suddenly everything goes black....

I sit up to see Ronin and Skylor beside me. I shake them up and give them a hug.

"Ronin! Skylor!" I cheer.

"Hey Scar, long time no see" Ronin joked even though I had seen him an episode or so ago.

"Good to see you too" Skylor added. Some other people sat up and began cheering Jay.

"Jay, you did it." Kai said. Zane looked over at Echo Zane.

"And it appears you found some new friends." Zane commented.

"What about Nadakhan? Don't tell me that guy is still around." Cole inquired. Jay sighed.

"And he's more powerful than ever." he replied.

"Do we have everyone?" Wu asked.

"Not everyone. We have one more ninja to save. Now who wants to crash a wedding?" Jay asked. Everyone cheered.

"Good, it was always on my too do list" I said with a grin...