Scar and the Author (One shot for 10k special)

*Third Person POV (I haven't done this ever in the fanfic yet)*

Scar and Author were inserted in a random forest, kinda like Minecraft.

"Uh what the fuck is going on?" Scar questioned.

"10k read special" The Author/ Scarlove608 explained.

"Wait the book hit 10k? I didn't know people cared so much about reading about me with the ninja. Thanks" Scar thanked, looking at you.

"Yeah, just a quick mention of thanks to some of the people who helped me with my story the most. Whether it was comments (my fav part of being an Author), support, or just being there in general.

@The_Sage_Ninja_Morro

I love reading your comments in my story, they're so much fun. Thank you for all the support as well!

Tsundakii

You have been supporting my book for a long time, and I love reading your book as well.

Booklover__34

While you may have not have been reading my book as long as some other people, I always notice your comments which I love to read

@EgyptG18

I love your comments, and yes I will make Lloyd like Adrien in a blind way

ValentinaBueno2012

Great to get you back a week ago and I love reading your comments (I know this is repeated a bunch but everyones comments is really funny)

I know their is more people but if I did that then I would be writing all day. Just know I appreciate you all. Anyway back to the story" The Author finally finished.

"Finally, now. They're is something I have been wanting to do since I found out about you" Scar began, an evil glint in her eyes.

"Yes?" The Author inquired. She raised an eyebrow.

"WHY THE FUCK DO YOU GIVE ME SO MUCH TRAUMA. THEIR IS EVEN MORE THATS NOT EVEN POSTED YET" Scar exclaimed. She ran up to the Author and gave her a smack. 

"Ow" The Author complained.

"YOU ALMOST HAVE KILLED ME MULTIPLE TIMES, AND YOU COMPLAIN WHEN I SLAP YOU" Scar yelled. Scarlove608 shrugged. Scar charged towards her with her knives. She started throwing them at The Author. The Author dodged them with ease, having the fanfic advantage.

"Why?! Why did you give me so much trauma, and pain and... EVERYTHING" Scar cried. She continue throwing knives.

"I was bored, and you get a sick as fuck backstory" Scarlove608 shrugged.

"Seriously?"

The Author grabbed a lollypop from who knows where and started eating it.

"Hm, hey Scar. What's your fav flavour?" Scarlove608 inquired, still dodging her attacks.

"Cococola" Scar replied bitterly. The Author, seeing her unamused face, sighed.

"Look, I gave you what I always wanted. To go to Ninjago and meet Lloyd" Scarlove608 explained. Scar calmed down a little but was still fighting The Author. She dodged her attacks with ease, knowing what she was going to do.

"And you get cool lore" The Author added. Scar sighed. 

"Fine fine. Quick question though. Do I get together with anyone while I'm here? Cause my heart is totally gonna break" Scar asked. Scarlove608 rubbed her necked awkwardly.

"No.......?" The Author lied nervously. Scar face palmed. 

"Okay fine fine. Just know though, if you give me too much pain and stuff I will-" Scar began.

"Okay that's all the time we have left. I also don't want to die, so bye" Scarlove608 quickly interrupted.

///////////////////

Hope u enjoyed. I kinda don't wanna die so gotta finish this quick-