True potential/ Poor Lloyd

Introooooo

The screen travels past a boat, where Lloyd and Scar are on with some other ninja. It ventures through the city showing the ninja and Pixal in different places.

Someone is shown riding a motorcycle.

It finishes off with Lloyd running, with Scar behind, holding onto his arm. They are on some equipment and look off at the sky to see a blackness that looks like Lord Garmadon.

(Ages I have given them)

Scar: 18 in a month physically but 15-16 mentally

Lloyd: 18 physically but about 12 mentally

Cole: 22

Jay: 20

Nya: 18-19

Zane: 40-50 but looks 18

Kai: 21

Outfit

Warnings: Scar underage drinking, Swearing, Scar x Lloyd, Lloyd angst and Cringe

*SCAR POV*

We were at Laughy's celebrating our "win". The ninja were singing The Weekend Whip with Wu, Lloyd was sitting down on a bench, and Pixal and Misako were talking. 

I was at the bench getting a drink from Dareth. It was my first time drinking and I was almost 18 physically so I should be fine. 18 is the legal drinking age in Australia anyway.

I put in one headphone to listen to some music while drinking. 'Body' and 'Everybody Likes You' were the main ones playing. I noticed I got a couple looks by the others, but I didn't care.

Lloyd came over to talk to me. I had mentioned before in the past that I had been aged up but had lied. I said it was the same thing that aged him up.

"Aren't you underage?" Lloyd inquired, sitting down next to me.