Clint's Kids Part 3

Victor Hollingsworth

- He is 22 years old

- He is the 5th oldest child of the family

- He is energetic, hotheaded, rough, tough, sane and down to earth

- He is straight

- He is a cowboy and a rodeo champion

- He loves country aesthetics as he enjoys watching Westerns, listening to country music, talking in a Southern accent, and hogtying his siblings.

- He's a one-man rodeo, riding and lassoing and wrestling are among his many talents. He's even a good sharpshooter, given anything that he can shoot or launch with. And when he's camping out in the wilderness he'll be over the moon. He has a bunch of energy that he needs to release, so if he's unable to go outside, he gets stir crazy and his already hot temper gets touchier. Oftentimes, this leads to clashing with a sibling (usually his sister, Giselle), and hogtying them so that they stop bothering him.

- He loves animals, like horses and chickens and his pet pig Hamlet

Giselle Hollingsworth

- She is 20 years old

- She is the middle child and the only girl in the family

- She is bisexual

- She is spunky, lovable, feminine, cunning, tomboyish, sweet, short tempered and energetic

- She is acrobatic gymnast

- She has a huge passion for acrobatic and gymnastics

- She loves watching magical girl anime shows, playing video games, dancing to pop music, painting her nails and hanging out with her friends

- As the only girl among ten boys, Giselle survives due to her sheer amount of spunk and a little bit of cunning. She'll put her acrobatic skills to good use whenever she wants to beat her brothers at something. She tends to get the mindset of her vs. them, which her brothers find irritating enough to find ways to knock her down a few pegs. Still, there's also the other end of the spectrum where they're overprotective of their only sister, which she also finds irritating.

- Despite all of this, Giselle loves her brothers, to the point that she tends to have a maternal instinct with them (yes, even the older ones).