Ellie Angst HCs

TW: Sexual Harassment, Abuse, Attempted Rape, Depression, Stalking And Attempted Murder

- She was once harassed by a drunk costumer at her job as a bartender

- She use to have a ex-boyfriend (Her first ex-boyfriend) but they ended up breaking up on bad terms due to sexual harassment

- She use to have other five ex-boyfriends but she ended up breaking up with them with reasons (three are in bad terms while the other three are in good terms. the second ex boyfriend abused her mentally and physically, her third ex-boyfriend stalked her many times, her fourth ex-boyfriend tried to kill her and almost raped her before he got arrested by the police, the fifth one said they are better off as friends, the sixth ex-boyfriend lost insert in her romantically due to long distance relationship not working out and the seventh ex-boyfriend also lost romantic interest in her)

- She was once harassed by the street criminal couple after she got home

Ellie deep down regrets on what she said about everyone at the interview and she didn't mean to say these words she said about her castmates but she said it anyway because she knows that there is no point in making amends with them (Because she was feeling depressed)

- She loves to pretend that she didn't regret anything, but in reality she did regret anything (She never told anyone about that, not even to Gabby, because she thought that everyone hated her for it and they wouldn't even care)