A/N

Ok everyone.
We are officially done.

Jk! Did I scare you?

So, I've looked over the results of the survey (thank you to all who replied) and here's what I've decided on:

Trinity's face claim will now officially be Scarlet Letihold, this gorgeous lady here:

(She was actually the unofficial face claim for the first book)

I'll see what I can do about a Sabrina Carpenter character, though she might not appear for a while  (ideas for who she could be?)

Looking back on some of the stuff I wrote I'm cringing so hard oml. Like why did I randomly give Trinity 10 billion freaking dollars. (Don't worry I kinda have it sorted)
You all literally deserve medals for reading all of those with a straight face.

Thank you sososososs much for all the feedback on my plot holes and such.
Here's a bit of info i think you should know but I don't know how subtly I can include it so I'm just going to throw it out there:

Yes I'm messing with Gravery and Javery. I don't know who I want to put her with yet, and I apologize a lot for emotional harm I've caused. (Lol not rly, it's my story... but we'll see)

I've changed Trinity's birthday to July 30th so her birth makes a lil more sense and Xan won't be like seven months premature

TRINITY DOES NOT HATE AVERY (at least not rn)

While she has conflicting feelings about her brothers, they are still her brothers and family is important to the Hawthornes.

Trinity is not perfect. While I understand  that I do portray her in a very positive light most of the time, she is still human. She might do some things that will alter your view on her. She is HUMAN. Humans are impulsive. But because she is human, she can also attempt to rectify those mistakes.

Trinity was deeply affected by Tobias Hawthornes death. She doesn't have depression, but is mentally sensitive. While I have experience with mental health or lack ther of, I have not experienced anything like what Trinity goes through. Because of this, I might be inaccurate or make inappropriate statements accidentally.

I am also HUMAN. I will make mistakes or mess up. When I do, please point it out kindly. The last thing I want to do is to promote misinformation or offend anyone on the very severe topic of mental health.

I thank each and everyone of you, for reading through my bad grammar and month long periods of no updates, through my unsolicited life updates in the authors note, through every cringe worthy moment and shameless self promotion (check out my other story, Agent Goldfinch!!), through 1k reads and then 5k and now close to 20 (!!), through that bad og cover stolen from Pinterest and through chapters almost entirely stolen from the book (ily Jennifer Lynne Barnes). I'm so so grateful to each and every one of you who clicked on The Glass Ballerina who Danced on Knives, who clicked the vote button, who typed out comments, who took my surveys, who followed me, who fan girled over Taylor Swift or Conan Gray.
Thank you for reading.

Special thanks to someone who I've never met in real life, but who means so much to me:
Rattywriter , my stranger, Wattpad bestie who inspired me to write this fic in the first place, who was my first reader and has come to be so amazing to me. Everyone say thank you, bc without her there would be no gbwdok. Love you bestie <333

I'd like to extend extra special thanks to the people who took my survey and are allowing their users to be given a shout out. (I'll update the list monthly... hopefully?)
Rattywriter
fuckingfandomb1tch
LoveBookwormGirl
@sophialin15
@booklover203040
@avenini
@thegreatwar10
You guys are incredible and I hope no Lego ever finds its way under your foot.

Thank you from the US, Russia, Brazil, Canada, so many other places and right here in England for reading.
You mean the world to me.
Skylar
<333!!!!!