PROLOGUE

DISCLAIMER

This work "The Cold-Hearted Man's Inamorato" is a work of fiction.

All the names, characters, places, and events in this story are used in a fictitious manner and any resemblance with the personalities of the actual persons is purely coincidental.

Note that the opinions and views expressed in the story are those of the characters only and do not necessarily reflect or represent the views and opinions held by individuals on which those characters are based or of the author.

All rights reserved. No part of this book may be reproduced or used in any manner without the prior written permission of the copyright owner, except for the use of brief quotations in a book review.

Front cover image by: Immortal_Scorpion

Book Design by: Immortal_Scorpion

Copyright ©2024 Hottest Villainess

SUMMARY

"A-Anteros, y-you c-can't do this to m-me...."

Elion Grimalkin stuttered trying to control his tears that were ready to form a river on his pink cheeks.

"Elie, I can do anything I want," Anteros Azurdraycen smirked, evilly.

"Don't you d-dare c-come near m-me..."

Elion backed away fearing Anteros, his husband who was advancing towards him dangerously with a devilish smile on his lips.

"NO! Please let m-me g-go!" Elion screamed.

●・○・●・○・●

[Anteros Azurdraycen and Elion Grimalkin were forced to marry each other by their parents who wanted to merge their business and increase the power of their clans.

It was a forced arranged marriage between the most powerful Ice dragon clan of "Dragons" and the most popular Maine Coon clan of "Cats"...

With no love involved but Elion Grimalkin started developing feelings for the cold-hearted Anteros Azurdraycen.

Would Elion be able to melt the frosted ice-cold Anteros?

What did Anteros do to Elion for him to scream like that? What happened between them for Anteros to behave like a devil with Elion?]

To Know All That...

Stand by, stay with me, and keep reading(⁠。⁠•̀⁠ᴗ⁠-⁠)⁠✧

•---------•

Ms. Villainess's Note:

Hey, my little Deathtraps, this story is set in another "Galaxy" where humans are extinct and are a myth. There the crossbreed between humans×animals who themselves named "Animans" dwells.

[BL]The Cold-Hearted Man's InamoratoOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara