Chapter-2: Little Main Coon's First Crush?

[Ms. Villainess: Hey! Little Deathtraps, enjoy the double update (⁠。⁠•̀⁠ᴗ⁠-⁠)⁠✧]

A few hours back...

Elion and Evander walked inside the resort and started looking for Orlo, their junior.

The fluffy golden-silver cat ears of Elion dropped as soon as he saw the people hustling and bustling.

>>>Ahhhh... it's so suffocating here. If Evanie didn't insist I would have never stepped inside.

>>>Why would people love this kind of high-end party, anyway?

>>> Just to flaunt their wealth and power...? I can never understand these people.

Elion wanted to go back home quickly after greeting his junior friends.

Orlo took them where his friends and all the seniors were having a blast of chit-chatting party.

But Elion Grimalkin's eyes widened when he noticed a face that irritated and scared him the most.

It was the face he never wanted to see again. The face of his then senior Vulwin Leothera, of Lion's clan.

Vulwin Leothera approached Elion first and they had a good senior and junior relationship.

But then one day Vulwin confessed his feelings for Elion and he politely rejected his senior since he didn't want to hurt his feelings by giving false hopes.

Elion wanted to complete his studies peacefully however Vulwin changed from then on.

He became a psycho. Or maybe he was just that from the start and showed his true colors right after he was rejected by Elion.

Vulwin started stalking Elion everywhere.

It scared and creeped out Elion so he informed his parents about it since he couldn't take any action alone as the other party was from Lion's clan.

Elion's parents immediately notified their clan heads and then asked the principal to take some action.

Seeing that the principal couldn't go against the Lion's clan, the Cat clan's heads straight away went to the Lion's clan and complained about it as Elion was the rarest Main Coon in their whole clan and they wanted to protect him at all costs.

The prideful Lions instantly took charge not wanting to ruin their clan's reputation, punished Vulwin, and put him in their clan's dungeon.

Vulwin was dismissed from high school and Elion had never seen his face after that but now he was in front of him.

"Evan, I am leaving."

Elion grabbed Evander's wrist and whispered in his ear.

But when he was about to walk out Orlo, Tathaln, and Edyrm, surrounded him and started pleading with their puppy eyes and dragged him inside their suite room.

>>>Uff! I'm telling you... these boys knew how to use their cuteness.

Elion sighed defeatedly as he couldn't refute their cuteness.

Though they were their juniors they formed a very good bond when they were assigned to a project last year.

Since then, they met occasionally to gossip, play, and do things they were interested in.

After greeting the rest of his juniors all of them got immersed in talking as they met after a very long time.

Elion forgot about that stalker lion's existence. Then they were all called out by Orlo's parents.