Chapter-5: The Snake-Dragon and Snow Leopard

"Shall we go and hit the shopping malls then? We are gonna buy everything from every store in Ice-dragon province 'cause it's my baby brother's wedding after all!"

Evius snapped Elion out of his thoughts with his cheerful voice although he was grumpy at times like a grandpa he could read the room pretty quickly so he tried to lift his baby brother's mood a little.

Elion smiled and nodded.

"Alright, my big brother as you say. Go freshen up fast and come down, we will hit all the shopping malls. Oh, wait, I should also call Evanie, if not he will flip the whole Ravenire inside out for not informing him."

Evius chuckled, "Right, call that big cat too. He loves shopping, doesn't he?"

"Yup, Evander and shopping will never be separated until forever."

Elion giggled as started walking out of Evius's room and called his only friend.

Evander Pantherun, the snow leopard turned paler than the snow when he heard his only friend was getting married in a week.

It came to him as a shocking news. He screamed his lungs out asking Elion why he agreed to the arranged marriage when he always dreamt of a love marriage.

Elion sat down in his room and explained for an hour about how the situation was and only then Evander was calmed down and agreed to go shopping with them.

Nymeria[Mrs. Grimalkim] also thought it was a good idea for the youngsters to do the shopping rather than her going with Elion.

So she bid farewell to her both sons and went back to her work along with her husband.

That was how his possessive big brother Evius, protective friend Evander accompanied Elion to his wedding shopping.

Meanwhile... At Anteros Mansion,

Anteros Azurdraycen, the only heir of the Ice-dragon clan and the next Grand Duke of Ice-dragon province preferred to live in his mansion rather than at the palace along with his parents.

But he did sometimes stay in the palace because of his mother's command.

Anteros was still sleeping soundly in his huge mansion all alone peacefully.

But that peace broke down instantly as his magic communication ball kept in the drawer beside his bed started ringing loudly.

Anteros was an early bird and he didn't sleep that much but when he did sleep he hated it the most if anyone interrupted his precious nap.

He became irritated by the loud rings of the magic ball that he thought to throw to the floor and break it down to pieces but seeing the ID he clicked his tongue and answered the call.

"Eros, are you up?"

It was his father, the Grand Duke of the Ice-dragon province.

Anteros cleared his throat, "Yes, father. What's the matter?"

"You will be taking leave for a month from the company," Mr. Azurdraycen declared shocking him.

"I will be taking what? Father, I am not a normal employee of the company. I am the C.E.O. My absence for a day in the company will cause chaos there and you're telling me to take a month's leave? Impossible, I can't do it and why should I?"

Anteros's drowsiness flew away with that as he sat up on the bed alert.

"Cause it's your marriage in a week and there are lots of things to do even after the wedding. It's a paid leave so don't worry too much about it. And you don't have to be that worried about the company, as I the chairman, am still working and will take care of everything in your absence."