Chapter - 3: An Arranged Marriage?

After that, Elion and his parents went to the company, the little Main Coon was still confused about what he should do.

When they entered the building everyone greeted them and they went straight to the meeting hall.

When they went there Elion was surprised to see the present Grand Duke of their Ice Dragon province, Mr. Azurdraycen.

Also the chairman of Azurdraycen company with which their Grimalkin company always rivaled with.

That was just how much the Grimalkin company's power was as it could even compete with the most powerful Azurdraycen company of the Ravenire Kingdom.

Elion's father and Mr. Azurdraycen greeted each other while Mrs.Grimalkin and Mrs. Azurdraycen shook hands.

Elion was shocked as he whisper-asked his father, "What's going on Dad? Why is the Grand Duke here? Isn't he, our biggest business rival?"

Before Mr. Grimalkin could answer his perplexed son...

"I see. So, he's your son Elion Grimalkin. Well, Mr. Grimalkin he's so pretty that I can see my son Anteros falling head over heels for him." Mr. Azurdraycen smiled.

Elion was shocked.

>>>Why will the only heir of the ice dragon's clan fall head over heals for me?

>>>What the hell are they talking about?

A cherry red shade spread through the nape and the ears of Elion. But then he remembered why he came to the company in the first place

>>>Stop getting all blushy just by simple praise, you idiot!

>>>Father told there was there was an important decision for me to make that would help solve the problem of our company.

>>>I need to stay focused.

He shook his head and then greeted the Grand Duke, "Glad to meet you, Your Grace."

"Pleasure is all mine, little Maine Coon. I have heard praises about your beauty but they were all understatements." Mr. Azurdraycen smiled shanking his hands with Elion.

Elion became shy at that and looked down.

"You are right, honey. Angel clans are extinct otherwise I have thought he is an angel." Mrs. Azurdraycen spoke brushing the golden silver hair of Elion.

"Th-Thankyou, your Grace," Elion bowed to her respectfully.

Then he thought what Evander told about Mrs. Azurdraycen wasn't an overstatement.

>>>She looks so hot...

"Ai, don't call me that. We are-" Mrs. Azurdraycen was cut off by Mrs. Grimalkin.

"Your Grace, it's been a long time since we met," Mrs. Grimalkin embraced her and whispered something.

"Right, we used to meet up at tea parties often. But for the past three months, I couldn't attend as I went on a business trip."

Mrs. Azurdraycen cleared her throat and changed the topic right away with a smile on her face and looked at her husband.

"Honey, did you call Anteros and check when he will arrive?"

"He will be- Ah! There he is, my son and the sole heir of the Ice-dragon clan, Anteros Azurdraycen."

Mr. Azurdraycen introduced as Anteros knocked on the door and stepped inside.

Jimin turned to see him and was shocked to see the dragon that helped him yesterday.

>>>So he is Anteros Azurdraycen...