Chapter 12

I am upset with you guys! I won't talk anymore 😔💔

Hai Dil Ye Mera

↻  ◁  II  ▷  ↺ 0:00------O-------------5:18

"To aur kaha jaye tumhare ghar?" Karishma asked still holding haseena in place. "Nhi wo matlab" haseena fumbled finding karishma so close , she could smell a hint of alcohol from her again , "Puchna to mujhe chahiye, tum yaha kya ker rhi ho? Ghar bagal main h tumhara fir bhi har time yahi dikhti ho? Main chorke aau?" She asked sarcastically.

"Hum humare Ghar hi ja rhe the" she replied. "Ha aasman main dekhte dekhte chal rhi thi" karishma rolled her eyes. And haseena's face turned a shade of pink. "Hum zameen ke andar dekh ker chale ya aasman main aapko kya?" She asked trying to show anger while from inside she was a bit embarrassed.

"Ha mujhe kya , ek baar girti sara aasman dikhayi dejata fir pata chalta" she taunted , both of them were busy in their conversation without realising that they were still in the same pose.

"Par aap hume girne nhi dange hum jante h" she said looking into her eyes. They both had an eyelock , again the trust which made her feel so good. Both of them were brought to this world back by someone's throat clearing. Together they looked in that direction to find pushpaji standing there , "sab thik h na beta?" She asked as both of them noticed her.

That's when they realised their position and left each other standing straight. "Tum dono jante ho ek dusre ko?" She asked.

"Haan"

"Nahi"

Haseena and Karishma answered in unison. She looked at them in confusion while haseena gave karishma a blank stare , karishma looked at haseena then turned her face towards pushpaji "umm haan matlab wohi" she said scratching her eyebrows.

"Accha. Kaise?" Pushpaji asked surprisingly and happily. Surprisingly because her daughter had friends? And happily also because of the same reason. "Hum dono Finland main mile the aur  Delhi main bhi " haseena answered.

"Delhi?" Pushpaji asked confusingly. "Ha ek saal pehle" haseena replied and pushpaji realised she must have met karishma before she met her. Just then Mr Chauhan came there , "hello uncle" haseena greeted him while karishma just rolled her eyes. "Hello beta, aap.."

"Haseena" she replied and he recognised her "accha accha beta thank you so much for helping santu ,it means alot" he said with a smile , "are it's ok uncle" haseena politely said. "aapko pata h haseena karishma ki dost h" pushpaji informed feeling really happy about it while Mr Chauhan looked equally surprised and happy...and Karishma just shook her head rolling her eyes. "Ye to bahut acchi baat h" he said happily.

"Aaplogo ka drama ho gya ho to chalte h , mera aaj ka Kota ho gya , good night Mr and Mrs Chauhan" karishma said rudely climbing the stairs without waiting for any response. "Wo hum.." haseena motioned to follow her while the couple nodded so she followed karishma and pushpaji looked at Mr Chauhan sadly while he comforted her.

Haseena reached her room only to find it still dark and empty but she knew this time karishma must be in the balcony connected to her room. She found her sitting on the cold marble floor gazing at the moon , since she wasn't the classy type. Haseena calmly went to her and sat beside her on the floor in silence. The girl who is raised like a princess by her father sat simply on the floor without making a fuss about it. She just looked at karishma's face who was busy looking at the moon.