Chapter 17

Dil

↻ ◁ II ▷ ↺ 0:00------O-------------5:29

5th February, 2024
Lucknow

"you're so whipped" haseena startled at the sudden voice and turned only to come face to face with her bestfriend Shaira. "Tu..tu kabse khadi h ..yaha?" Haseena fumbled.

Shaira gave her a teasing look , "long enough to see you all hot and bothered" she winked and haseena wanted the earth to eat her right there out of embarrassment.

Then something clicked her , "ek minute, tujhe karishma se koi problem nhi h?"

Shaira sighed , "sach kahu to abhi bhi h , but I also can't deny how happy you are when you are with her specially after your last relationship. To..tu khush to main khush" haseena nodded in understanding, she loved her bestfriend for this very reason, she always understood haseena better than anyone. She immediately hugged her.

"Waise mujhe bhi tujhe kuch batana h" Shaira said breaking the hug. Haseena raised her brows looking at her and then her eyes widened. "Oh my god! Are you really dating someone?!" She nearly shouted.

"Idiot! Dheere bol na. We are not exactly dating but we are giving it a shot , I really hope this works haseena...I like them alot" she uttered sincerely.

"Kaun h kaun h hume bhi to bata" haseena asked excitedly.

Shaira answered shyly , "If we decided something, sabse pehle tujhe hi milwaungi , not right now" haseena again nodded and hugged her tightly.

"I am so so happy!" Both of them squeezed in excitement. "Ab chal"

As they reached near everyone haseena noticed that karishma was still not there...then she saw her in the open bar lounge area away from others. She shook her head in disbelief and went to her.

"Chaliye!" She said sternly taking the glass from her hand keeping it on the counter and dragging her holding her hand, "haseena main wahi thik-" karishma was cut off by an angry glare.

"Ab baithiye yaha sabke sath" she said leaving her hand and attracting everyone's attention. Suddenly there was a pin drop silence among everyone , which haseena obviously noticed.

To break the awkward tension Hamir pulled karishma's hand making her sit beside him encircling his hand around her shoulder, "baithna yaar, sab milke baatein kerte h , kya kerna h tujhe akele"

His move definitely stunned the elders sitting around , who never thought anyone had the audacity to say or do something to Karishma Singh. And most shockingly karishma didn't oppose!

"Aap dono jante h ek dusre ko?" Santu innocently asked as haseena took a seat between her and Alia. "Kyu nhi janange? Bachpan ke dost h hum dono" he said proudly patting karishma's back who just gave him a blank look though she didn't oppose him and took the beer bottle from his hand taking a sip.

"Are wahh! Bachpan main kab mile aap dono?" Mr Chauhan asked in surprise.

"Kashmir high school uncle" Hamir replied.

Everybody nodded in understanding while Mr and Mrs Malik were too stunned to speak. Shaira decide it was enough awkward tension for a night , so she decided to divert the topic.

"Waise aap sabko nhi lagta hume kahi vacation plan kerna chahiye?"

"Bhai baat to sahi h. Kafi samay ho gya hum sabne sathme ghumne ka kahi plan nhi banaya" Mr Mahajan, Aalia's father seconded.