The Afterparty

"I had soooo much fun tonight travyyy" Taylor says as she stumbles into her side of the car, leaning against Travis as he caresses her hair in his fingers. "I'm glad Tay, thank you again for coming so soon all the way from Tokyo.

 I couldn't have done it without you". He replies as he kisses the top of her head. "I'm soo proud of you Trav, I actually couldn't believe you had won until I saw all the confetti falling from the stands, it was honestly so amazingly incredible"she slurs her words as she continues to ramble on about their win.

 By the time they get home Taylor has already fallen asleep on Travis and he didn't have the heart to wake her up so he carried her bridal style up the front steps and opened the door.

 He placed her on the couch and quickly ran up stairs to grab her a shirt and help her change. 

"Hey Baby girl, put your arms up for me for a sec ok?" he asks her before he takes off her dress to replace it with one of his shirts.

 "Nooo i'm going to be cold" she starts to cry. "Hey, hey, hey baby look, how about I give you a blanket ok?" she's too tired to reply so she just barely nods. She starts to doze off on the couch once Travis helps her change. He is in the kitchen making himself dinner since he's hungry and isn't nearly as drunk as she is.

 All of a sudden while Travis is in the kitchen, Taylor quickly jolts awake as she feels a wave of nausea take over her as she stumbles to the bathroom but falls and throws up on the floor. "Oh shit baby", 

Travis runs over to her to hold her hair and carry her to the bathroom where she later continues to throw up. "I'm so sorry Travis' ' she now makes a bit more sense as she has sobered up quite a bit since they got home.

 "Aww don't worry Tay, you have absolutely nothing to worry about ''. He places her on the couch with her feet tucked up and a blanket over her.

 She's a little pale in the face and weak so Travis is sure to make sure she is ok. She tends to get quite emotional when she gets drunk. "But I don't want you to break up with me because I'm gross and ugly". 

She starts to sob into the pillow. "Oh come here sweetie". He pulls her into a cuddle and they sit in a comfortable silence as Taylor's sobs quieten to sniffles. He slowly unfolds her arms that are hugging his waist and carefully pulls her body to place her on the couch so he can get up to finish cleaning the floor.

 He finishes mopping the floor, before continuing to make his food from before. He turns on the stove to make himself a simple red sauce pasta. Taylor had shown him a much more detailed version of the recipe but he didn't mind.

 He finishes cooking and sits down on the opposite side of taylor to return Jason's call from before.

 "Hey Jase" he says when he sees Jason's face on his laptop ."Hey Trav, just wanted to say congrats mate i'm soo fucking proud of you man. 4 superbowl wins, that's absolutely amazing!". Travis grins ear to ear.

 "Aww thanks man." he can feel the tears approaching as his brother compliments him. He hasn't really had time to take the win in. "How's Taylor ''. 

he takes the opportunity to glance over to his gorgeous, blonde girlfriend who is still curled up on the couch. "Yea she's good, but she had a little too much to drink" he laughs as he remembers all the crazy antics Taylor got up to tonight. 

Posting that video on tik tok of them at the after party, or pointing to him while singing you belong with me. He was so happy she was finally becoming more confident and proud of who she is and promised never to blow out her light again. 

"Ooo that's rough, anyway i just wanted to check in". He says "Ok, Tell the girl's uncle Trav says hi". They exchange a few more words before hanging up.

 "Trav?" Taylor stirs awake when she hears Travis doing the dishes. "Oh hey baby, sorry did I wake you?" he moves towards the couch once he dries up. 

"Naa it's ok, hey do you mind passing me the ice cream?." "Sure sweets, what flavor?". He makes his way to the freezer and pulls out the drawer of about 1 million different ben and jerry's ice cream tubs that Taylor got. 

"Ooo umm the chocolate chip cookie dough!" Taylor says while grabbing the remote to turn on gray's anatomy. "Yes, my favorite!". He laughs. What are we watching? He asks while making him and Taylor comfortable on the couch with a blanket. 

"Gray's anatomy" she grins while tucking her head in the crook of his neck. "Ok sweetie". He gives her a peck on the cheek. "Jason called". "Aww that's nice, how are the girls?" , she asks while getting a spoon full of cookie dough.

 "Asleep but good." A few hours later and many episodes of gray's anatomy Taylor falls asleep.

 Travis catches himself dozing off so he turns off the tv, throws the empty ice cream tub away and tidies up the living rooms so they can get up and go on with their day without having to clean up. Finally he picks up 

Taylor and brings her up the stairs. He tucks her into bed and take's a shower. When he gets out of the bathroom he notices Taylor is awake. "Hey Trav?" Travis walks out of the closet and pulls a shirt over his head.

 "Yea baby, what's up?". He goes over to give Taylor a peck on the lips. "Did you throw the ice cream away or clean the floor, if you didn't it's ok i can do it tomorrow." She starts remembering how much she made Travis do for her. "Trav i'm so sorry". She looks away ashamed. 

"Oh no Taylor c'mere, look at me". He pulls Taylor into a hug. "Baby i would do anything for you ok?, even if you made me watch endless episodes of gray's anatomy, or you yelled at me for eating your ice cream." 

Taylor laughs at the last part. "I would do anything ok and I love you so so SO! Much, ok?" "aww i love you too Trav, let's get to sleep now, ok?". "Ok princess".