Baby

Taylor hesitated outside Travis  door, her hand poised to knock. She took a deep breath, nerves fluttering in her stomach.

 With a determined exhale, she rapped on the door. Travis answered, a smile lighting up his face. "Hey, Tay, what's up? "Taylor met his gaze, her heart pounding with the weight of her news. "Trav, I need to tell you something." "I'm pregnant," 

Taylor blurted out, her voice shaking with uncertainty. Travis's eyes widened in surprise, then softened with understanding.

 "Whoa, Tay, that's... that's huge." Taylor nodded, her hands trembling. "I know, and I don't know what to do." Travis took her hands in his, his grip steady and reassuring. "Hey, we'll figure this out together. 

"I promise."Taylor searched his eyes, finding comfort in their unwavering support. "Do you swear?" Travis's smile was warm and sincere.

 "I swear, Tay. We're in this together, no matter what."With their pact sealed in silent promises and shared determination, 

Taylor felt a wave of relief wash over her. Together, they would navigate the uncertain waters of parenthood, their bond stronger than ever before.

One evening, as they sat curled up on the couch, Taylor turned to Travis with a mixture of excitement and trepidation.

 "Trav, do you ever worry about what kind of parents we'll be?"Travis wrapped his arm around her, pulling her close. 

"All the time, Tay. But as long as we love our little one with everything we've got, I think we'll do just fine."Taylor rested her head against his chest, feeling the steady rhythm of his heartbeat beneath her ear. "I hope so. I just want our baby to have the best life possible."Travis pressed a kiss to the top of her head, his love for her swelling in his chest. 

"And we'll give them that, Tay. I promise." With each passing day, Taylor's belly grew rounder, a tangible reminder of the life they had created together. 

They spent hours discussing potential names, imagining what their child would look like, and dreaming of the adventures that lay ahead. But amidst the excitement, there were moments of doubt and uncertainty. Taylor couldn't shake the fear of the unknown, the nagging worry that she wouldn't be a good enough mother.

 One night, as she lay awake in bed, her mind buzzing with anxious thoughts, Travis slipped under the covers beside her, his arms wrapping around her protectively. "Hey, what's wrong, Tay?"Tears welled up in Taylor's eyes as she poured out her fears and insecurities, her voice trembling with emotion.

 "What if I mess this up, Travis? What if I'm not cut out to be a mom?" Travis wiped away her tears, his touch gentle and reassuring. "Hey, listen to me. You're going to be an amazing mom, Tay. I have no doubt about that. 

And I'll be right there beside you every step of the way." Taylor buried her face in his chest, finding solace in his unwavering belief in her. With Travis by her side, she knew she could conquer any obstacle, face any challenge.

 Together, they would build a future filled with love, laughter, and endless possibilities. And as they drifted off to sleep, wrapped in each other's arms, Taylor felt a sense of peace wash over her.

 For in Travis's embrace, she had found her anchor, her sanctuary – a love strong enough to weather any storm, and a promise that together, they could conquer anything that came their way. 

As Taylor's pregnancy progressed, she found herself facing a new challenge: relentless morning sickness. It wasn't just limited to the mornings; it seemed to strike at any time of the day, leaving her feeling weak and exhausted.