Media

hope y'all enjoy!

Travis POV:

I got home after a long day of practice excited to see taylor. I had been gone since sunrise training for the superbowl and didn't get to see her wake up so i missed her so much. "Tay! Where are you? "

I called out when she wasn't in the kitchen or living room. I thought she might be in the recording studio so I went downstairs to the basement and knocked. "Tay, baby you in there?"

 I open the door and see her little frame curled up on the couch sobbing her eyes out as I make my way over to her. "Hey what's wrong" she continued to cry as i held her in my arms. "You're ok, I'm here. Don't worry" 

I try to soothe her as she continues sobbing into my t-shirt. "T-t-trav i c-can't b-reathe" she stuttered. "Hey, hey, hey.....listen to my voice ok?" her legs started shaking and her hands were clammy and hot. I tried to calm her down by talking to her but it was no use. "Trav, please help me. I ca-" and she was out cold. "

TAYLOR!" I tried to shake her awake but she was still unconscious. Tears started rolling down my face and I propped her up on a pillow and got a cold towel for her head. I was panicking like mad when finally.

Taylor's POV:

I woke up and my head was throbbing. I leaned over and saw Travis next to me on his knees soothing my head. "Oh good, tay are you ok?" I nodded and closed my eyes. All day and yesterday I've been doing something I promised myself I would limit. Checking my phone to see articles and pictures of myself and now travis. 

All these NFL news articles saying shit about me and Travis and about how i'm running football and crap like that and I guess it just got to me. "Umm no" I whispered quickly trying to soften my cries. "Well why don't you tell me?"

 he asks as he tucks a stray piece of hair behind my ears. "Ok well, I've been looking at articles and news reports and how they've been saying shit about me and I guess it just got to my head.

 I'm sorry Trav" he looks at me sadly and cradles my face. "Hey fuck those articles ok? You mean more to me than anything football 100% included. I don't care what they say, ok? Let them make these 'rumors' . I won't listen and neither will you. Hmm?" I nodded and cuddled him until I fell asleep.

A bit of a short one but I've been busy on something else.....