Tokyo night 3

❤️hey ya'll thanks for ur suggestions! this is one of them. hope you like 💚

Travis's POV:

"Thanks tree" I say following her to the backstage of the stadium. I had told Taylor that I wouldn't be able to make the concert tonight so I could surprise her at rehearsal today. It was about 3:00 pm and she was on break until hair and make up. 

I was following Tree through all the backstage equipment, dogging bikes, clouds on stands and a collection of some very familiar wooden chairs. She stops in front of a small hallway and turns around. "All good Travis, she's just down that hall, now she needs to be in the hair and makeup chair by 4:30 so don't distract her too much," she goes to leave but turns around abruptly. 

"Oh and Travis, for the love of God wait for tonight, where no one can see or HEAR you" and rolls her I look around at her confused, "wait for what?" I ask. "Oh Travis you know what" and with that she turns around and leaves the hallway. I laugh and walk towards Taylor's dressing room. "Come in" Taylor's soft voice replied to the knock.

 Her eyes go from her phone to my face. She lights up and jumps out of her spot on the couch and launches herself into my arms. "Trav!" she hugs me tighter than she has even, probably from being away for so long. "Hey baby '' I grabbed her waist and pulled her in, smelling her comforting scent, while her clean wet hair hung on the back of her neck. 

She nuzzled her head into my chest and hung her arms around my neck. "How are you?" I chuckle at her inability to let go of me. "Tay "She doesn't respond so I slowly pull her head off my chest and look at her face. I notice she has tears forming in the corner of her eyes. 

"Aww baby don't cry, why are you so sad?" I ask her as her tears start streaming down her face. "No, i'm not sad" she chuckles into my neck, "I'm just really happy" she smiles and leans up to kiss me. "Oh sweetie me too." I pressed my lips into hers. "So Fucking Much."

 kissing her between each word. I pushed her onto the couch and crawled over her. Taylor let out a soft moan as I dove back into her mouth. Slowly biting her bottom lip while slowly circling her thighs with my hands. "T-trav" she moaned while trying to find friction under me.

 Before it could go any further, Tree swung the door open. "Oh for fuck sakes travis, i told you to wait until later." Taylor starts to hysterically laugh as she rolls me off her and sits up, not even the least bit embarrassed about Tree walking in on us. 

Tree sighs and lets Taylor know she needs to start getting ready now.

It's 10:30 currently and I'm sitting in the V.I.P tent eating a granola bar from the plane. I've been trading and talking to swifties for Taylor since the end of the Red era, wearing the gorgeous red coat and singing all too well. 

I'm eating at a granola bar and talking to a swiftie called Emma about my coming to tokyo and the superbowl when Taylor started singing the 1. 

I turned around t0 face Taylor singing and smiled. My Girl. If you would have told me 9 months ago that i would be dating THE Taylor Swift, i would have laughed in your face, but now, seeing her singing in front of me, leaving the stadium with me and doing everything with me. 

I can't help but get emotional thinking about it. After The 1, she unclips her harness attached to her waist ready to walk down the stairs when her foot gets caught in her long flowy dress and she trips. My heart rips out of my chest as I see her trying to stop by grabbing on but it's no use. She lands on her back and doesn't move for a minute. 

The crowd is screaming and going mad while I'm already halfway backstage ready to make sure Taylor is ok when the tree runs next to me. "I have the ambulance 3 minutes out, we'll take her to the hospital that's 30 minutes away, it's slightly longer but people won't suspect she is there and that's important". I agree and follow the medics to the stage. 

The lights are out on the stage and we can hear the crowd yelling to see if she is ok. After the ambulance ride, we were given a room and Taylor was taken for scans and tests. Tree is crafting a statement for the fans to calm everyone down. 

I am sitting on a chair texting her parents about what happened. "They're flying down right now" I tell Tree as I look up. "Ok i'll get a car and plane sorted out for them" she opens her laptop to call Taylors jet. Soon enough Taylor gets wheeled back in from her scans.

 "Oh Tay" I say as I walk over to her bea and hold her weak hand and kiss it before laying it back next to her. "She should be out for a few hours, we gave her some pain meds to help, she has a mild concussion and major bruising from her back, the nasal cannula is because she got really winded when she fell so it's just to help regulate her breathing. I sigh and soothingly caress taylors hand knowing she's in for a long time.