1. Moody..

Suna's POV

I had been hearing Kaya and Ferit argue for a while now, at the start I was too tired to go to them, but it went on for so long I decided to go save my husband from whatever joke Ferit was pulling again.

"What the fuck is your problem, dude, I'm not even doing anything!" Suna heard Kaya yelling at Ferit.

"My problem? You're the one being a dickhead!" Ferit yelled back at him

I walked into the kitchen where the yelling was coming from.

"Oh, great. Only she was missing." Kaya said, looking my way.

He'd never talked to me like that.

"Excuse you?" I raised an eyebrow at his rude comment.

All he responded with was a scoff and a head shake, before turning around and leaving the kitchen.

"What the hell just happened?" I asked, now looking at Ferit.

He rolled his eyes and shook his head,
"I don't know. his literally been like this all day at work too. He was so mad that even his assistant left, I think the poor girl left his office in tears because of one small mistake."

"Should i try and talk to him?" I asked, not knowing if it was a good idea.

"Knock yourself out." Ferit said, walking into the living room and falling onto the couch, clearly done with Kaya's outburst.

I walked down the hall, facing our bedroom door and let myself in.

"Kaya-"

"I told you I'm not in the fucking mood." he snapped, not letting me finish my sentence.

My eyes widened as I stepped closer to him, he was sitting on our bed with his hand on his head.

"What's going on Kaya?" I asked, lowering myself on the floor next to him.

"Nothing, can you just leave me alone? Enough." he stood up and walked to the opposite side of the room, creating distance between us just to be petty.

"No, seriously. what's the problem? You've never talked to me like this. We're married, Kaya, you're supposed to talk to me." I was sitting on the bed watching him.

He snickered at me, "Yeah, hardly. you treat me more like a child then you do your husband. we're basically just friends. we barely even fuck."

I was honestly shocked at what he just said to me. We've had arguments and disagreements, but never like this, and he's never expressed any negative feelings about our relationship. Let alone our sex life.

I stood up from the bed, now raising my voice for the first time, "Do you hear what are you're saying, Kaya? And what does sex have to do with any of this, anyway?"

I walked towards him, standing right in front of him and looked at his face. His pretty face that was now slightly red from all the yelling.
"Don't look at me like that, Suna." Kaya ordered, while grabbing my face.

I put my hand around his wrist and gripped it tightly. "Or what?" I shot back, keeping eye contact. Kaya wrapped a hand around my throat and pushed his lips into mine. It was a hungry kiss much like our first one, normally Kaya was gentle, even though he was naturally pretty dominant. But this time he showing me was in control, showing authority.

I turned Kaya around and pushed down on his shoulders, making him sit on the bed.
"Basically just friend?" I repeated tauntingly, taking my shirt off and straddling his lap.

"Mhmm." Kaya responded, eyebrows still slightly forrowed. I leaned down to his neck, harshly kissing and biting at his skin, even shocking myself and making him let out a chuckle.

I moved a hand down to his pants, groping his dick, feeling it get harder by my touch.

"Fuck." Kaya moaned out.

He pushed me off him and sat me on the floor in front of him, unbuttoning his pants.

I removed them fully, leaving him in just his black boxers and shirt.
Kaya leaned his head down to mine and grabbed my chin firmly, "Do it." he said, releasing my chin.

I hated how hot this was. I mean, even though I loved how we normally were, Kaya treats me as if I'm the most delicate thing, always clinging to me, holding me. But he really was right about one thing, we really didn't fuck all that much. Maybe only 4-5 times? And it was pretty vanilla, so this was a nice change.

I palmed his dick through his boxers first, "Don't be a tease." he said, glaring at me.

I obeyed him, I pulled off his boxers. His dick staring me in the face. Kaya was pretty big, I was small. he'd never even put all his length in me at a time, making sure not to hurt me.
I licked up his cock, staring him in the face, as I took his head in my mouth Kaya groaned and leaned his head back. I slowly starting taking more and more of him in my mouth. His hand gripped my hair, pushing me down further.

"God, you're so hot." Kaya told me, watching me deep throat his length.
He sounded so hot, heavy breaths and grunt spilling out of his mouth. The tip hit the back of my throat and I gagged. I felt my mouth get coated with pre-cum.

Kaya lifted me off him by my hair, making me face him, "Let me finish in you."
I nodded, still kneeling on the floor. getting on my feet, Kaya immediately removed my pants and threw me on the bed. He sucked at my neck and chest, his hand traveled down to my blue laced panties, ripping them off of me.

"You're soaking." Kaya said, feeling my core.

He brought his cupped hand to my mouth, "Spit" he ordered me, his green eyes watching me.
I did as he asked, spitting in his hand.

"You're so good for me, Suna." Kaya assured me, coating his dick in my saliva.

He brought his tip to my pussy, pushing himself into me rather quickly.

"Oh god, Kaya." I tucked my hands under his shirt and burried my head into his shoulder.

"you're gonna take the whole thing." Kaya growled, thrusting into me.

I screamed slightly at his length, but I needed more.

"Keep going." I whined, clutching his back.

His pace quickened as he banged himself inside me.

"Baby, you're so tight." Kaya moaned, trying to maintain his pace as we both came closer to the edge.

Kaya released inside me, still thrusting into me, making sure my insides were coated in him. I let out one last whimper as I felt the knot in my stomach come undone.

Slowly, Kaya pulled out and laid his head on my chest. We laid there for a minute catching our breaths, as I played with his thick hair.

"Are you done being a prick?" I asked, looking down at him.

"Mhmm." He nodded tiredly.

"I'm really sorry, Suna." He added, kissing my collarbone.

"What's that about?" I asked him softly.

"I've just been really anxious. I didn't know how to handle it."
I nodded undersandingly.

"Can we talk about it after a nap?" he asked me with a yawn.

I smiled as he cuddled up closer to me.
"Yes, Kaya, but don't act like that ever again." I said, holding his cheeks so he'd look at me.

He smiled and nodded at me. He laid his head down on me again.

I sighed, "although, I wish we could have more make-up sex. You know, without having to argue first." I announced.

Kaya's head perked up, "I knew you were a bottom." He teased as I slapped his chest playfully.
Then finally, we allowed ourselves to rest.

My first time writing something like this, so don't come for me haha. Feedback is very welcome tho <3