3. Angry

Hi so I should be studying for an exam but here I am writing smut for you <3

I think I deserve some feedback for that hihi.. 

Another night you and Kaya were riding in the car, alone. Without Abidin, without Ferit, without anyone to interrupt your moment of pure tranquility, just the two of you and a route ahead. The wheels of the car moved slowly, there was no rush to get anywhere, the night was just about the two of you. You were the only vehicle on the way, lights illuminating the road as you drove into the early night. The soft music playing in the background and the air conditioning cooling the atmosphere, it felt like a perfect night.

You turned your head and saw one of your favorite images, Kaya. As if your night couldn't be more perfect, Kaya's presence made the trip even more enjoyable. You remained silent for a few moments, analyzing every movement of his delicate body. How his green eyes focused on the dark road, how his brown hair fell on his forehead, and how his fingers intertwined in the steering wheel to turn.

The moment would have been beautiful if it hadn't started to rain. Sure, you loved the rain, its scent, its sound, but not in the middle of a lonely road. With every swear you cursed at the night's weather the rain thickened. The water fell in sheets, drops hitting the glass of the windows and windshield of Kaya's car, traffic lights try to help illuminate in the flood and darkness. Kaya can't decide whether to drive at a fast or slow pace, but as the tires lose control in a particularly large mud puddle, he lets go of the wheel.

"We're fucked." Kaya mutters, before turning to look at you, finding any sort of reassurance in your eyes.

"Shit, there's no one we can call?" you question, looking out your window to see if any cars drove by to give you help.

"Who? Abidin? That idiot? Please." he answers sarcastically and then covers his face with his hands, huffing in frustration.

"Okay, calm down," you assured him with a smile. "The night is too pretty for you to get angry, look how beautiful the stars look." you pointed to the water-soaked windshield, motioning for him to look at the bright spots in the dark sky.

"Yes, very pretty, they would look better if we weren't stranded in the middle of nowhere."

"My god, can you enjoy something for once?"

"Sorry, it's just... we were supposed to have a good night." he spits, and you just take his hand to tangle his fingers with yours, caressing his knuckles with your thumb.

"I'm having a great night." you said. Your hand sought his cheek and you cupped it before moving closer to place a warm, sweet kiss on his lips. When you separated, his lips chased yours, seeking to feel you again.

"Kiss me again-" he murmured in a hoarse, breathless voice. "Please." he licked his lips, and you obviously obeyed. You brought your lips together again in a passionate kiss, a kiss that made Kaya spill whimpers across your lips as he let your tongue delve into his mouth, exploring and owning every part of it. His hands made their way to your waist, lifting you off the seat beneath him and moving you closer to him, while yours trailed to his neck, intertwining with his soft hair. Kaya furrowed his brows as you took control of his mouth, biting his lower lip making him let out the most angelic of soft moans as you positioned yourself in his lap.

"I'm so stressed..." Kaya broke away to breathe, pressing his forehead in yours.

"I know, let me help you."

"How?"

"Fuck the stress out of me." you answered. When Kaya heard you he couldn't do anything, he just looked you straight in the eyes. You could see how his pupils dilated, leaving behind all the green that was in his eyes to be taken by a dark, desire-filled black. "I can handle it."