5. First time

Okayy so I don't know what it it, but I'm addicted to KaySun. Also, I think I'm in love with my best friend's boyfriend's bestfriend if you know what I mean. Idk what to doo :(

As Kaya and Suna entered their hotel room, the air was filled with nervous excitement. They had just celebrated their wedding with family and friends days ago, and now it was time for their first night together as husband and wife. Since they didn't feel comfortable to do it for the first time in a place where all of Kaya's family was, so here they were, at their honeymoon destination. 

Suna's heart raced with anticipation, feeling a mixture of joy, nervousness, and a hint of apprehension.

Kaya turned to Suna, his eyes soft with adoration. "Are you okay, my love?" he asked, reaching out to gently caress her cheek.

Suna nodded, her cheeks flushing with a blush. "Yes, I'm just a little nervous," she admitted, her voice trembling slightly.

Kaya smiled tenderly, wrapping his arms around her in a comforting embrace. "There's no need to be nervous, my dear. We can take things as slow as you want, and I'll be right here with you every step of the way."

Suna's heart swelled with love for her new husband. She had always admired his patience and understanding, and tonight was no exception. Taking a deep breath to calm her nerves, she leaned into Kaya's embrace, feeling a sense of safety and security in his arms.

As they stood there together, Suna felt a surge of desire mingled with her nerves. She had waited for this moment for so long, and now that it was finally here, she couldn't help but feel a flutter of excitement in her stomach.

Kaya leaned in to kiss her softly, his lips warm against hers. The kiss was gentle and tender, filled with the promise of love and devotion.

As they broke apart, Kaya whispered softly, "I love you, Suna. And tonight, I promise to cherish and honor you in every way."

Tears almost welled up in Suna's eyes, overwhelmed by the depth of Kaya's love for her. "I love you too, Kaya," she whispered, her voice filled with emotion.

As Kaya and Suna stood in their hotel room, the air thick with anticipation, they shared a tender moment of silence, their gazes locked in a dance of love and desire.

Kaya reached out to gently cup Suna's face, his touch sending shivers down her spine. "Are you sure you're ready for this, my love?" he asked softly, his voice filled with concern.

Suna nodded, her heart pounding in her chest. "Yes, Kaya. I want this... I want you," she whispered, her voice trembling with both nervousness and longing.

A warm smile spread across Kaya's face as he pulled Suna into his arms, holding her close. "I want you too, more than anything," he murmured, his breath warm against her ear.

Suna felt a rush of desire course through her veins as Kaya's words washed over her. She knew that she was ready to take this next step with him, to give herself to him completely.

With a gentle touch, Kaya began to trail kisses along Suna's neck, sending waves of pleasure coursing through her body. His hands roamed over her curves, eliciting soft sighs of pleasure from her lips.

"I love you, Suna," Kaya whispered, his voice husky with desire. "I've dreamed of this moment for so long, of being with you like this."

Suna's heart swelled with emotion as she looked into Kaya's eyes, seeing nothing but love and devotion reflected back at her. "I love you too, Kaya," she murmured, her voice filled with passion.

With that, they shared a passionate kiss, their lips melding together in a dance of love and desire. In that moment, they knew that they were ready to take this next step together, to give themselves to each other completely.