2. Tired

Okay well, I'm a slut for KaySun, I admit it. Still not a pro of writing this shit, it's always better in my head so feedback is welcome <3 Don't forget to give me a follow on twitter, because I'm gonna write some heavy things I'll never put out, but you could send me a private message and maybe I'll give it to you haha.

You had been waiting for Kaya to come home from work all day, your anticipation growing with each passing minute. As you heard the sound of footsteps coming the way of your room, your heart skipped a beat, body tingling with excitement at the thought of finally being alone with him after he had been so busy with work the last couple of months.

As Kaya entered the room, you couldn't help but admire the way he looked, his tiredness only adding to his rugged charm. With a mischievous glint in your eyes, you moved closer to him, movements slow and deliberate as you began to seduce him.

"Hey there," you said, your voice dripping with desire as you reached out to trace your fingers along his jawline. "Rough day at work?"

Kaya nodded, his exhaustion evident in his eyes as he leaned into your touch. "Yeah, it was a long one," he admitted, his voice tinged with fatigue.

You smiled sympathetically, your fingers trailing down his chest as you moved closer to him. "Well, I know just the thing to help you unwind," you whispered, your breath hot against his ear as you pressed herself against him.

Without a word, you pressed your lips against Kaya's, your hands wandering over his body as you pulled him closer. You could feel the tension building between the both of you, the heat of your desire igniting a fire that threatened to consume you both.

As your kisses grew more passionate, you felt Kaya's hands grip your waist, pulling you closer until you were straddling him. With a soft moan, you pressed herself against his growing erection, feeling the heat of his arousal through his pants.

You grab his face to make him still while kissing them, then you use your waist to move yourself up and down his dick.

Earning a moan into your mouth, he pulls back, "Oh fuck me." Kaya moves your thighs to make you move faster. "Needy much?" You smile.

"You started it." He looks at you with need and a bit annoyed.

"You moved me, plus it's not like you mind." Feeling his stiff pants.

"Yeah yeah, enough." He kisses you again to shut you up. Grabbing your ass to make himself in control, shifting you up and down. Then, he comes down hard on your ass, whimpering in his mouth.

He pulls away and smirks, "Somebody likes getting spanked."Kaya then kisses your neck down to your chest.

"Can we take this off?" tugging at your shirt. You lift it up and left in a bra, "This too?" he asks.

"Mhm.. yeah" you said in response. He unclipped with one hand. He kisses your chest, leaving some marks along the way. Making to your breasts, sucking on them, you start moaning.

You, for sure, felt a smirk, the guy loves making you moan. He licks your stomach to your chest.

"I need you, my love. Really bad, is that okay?" Kaya asking to take you after months of no intimacy, something you weren't used to.You nod.

Kaya shakes his head, "Use your words, baby."

"Yes."Kaya flips you over, laying on your back and starts unbuttoning your pants, pushing them down and you kick them off.

"Pretty blue panties, my favorite." He observes, then kissing your thighs then moving up to your breasts.

"Wanna know what I think?" He whispers seductively in your ear, "I think you've been wanting this, wanting me to take you all day, Hm?" "Looking at me the whole week, I know you thought of this so often. Tell me, did you get off on the thought of us when I was at work?"