7. Just that..

It's a bit short and random.. But I honestly still like it very much <3 

Let me know if you did too, or don't..

Suna's POV:

As Kaya's lips graze my neck with tenderness, he carries me up the staircase to our bedroom. With a sense of urgency, he gently places me on the bed, his desire evident in his eyes. Pulling me closer to the edge, he securely envelops my hips with his arms, ensuring our connection remains unyielding.

I can feel his hot breath linger against my warmth.

"I missed you so much Suna."

It's hard for me to imagine that Kaya truly misses me, especially given the sporadic and lackluster text messages filled with brief "ok's" and "yeah's."

"Feeling you...making love to you...tasting you." He delicately applies pressure with his tongue against my sensitive bud, skillfully tracing a tantalizing path between my folds and back to my clit. With an artful rhythm, he continues this teasing motion, causing my breath to quicken and leaving me in a state of overwhelming desire.

"Kaya..." I moan. I reach forward to move his head at a faster pace.

"Say it," He demands.

"Faster....please..." is all I manage to let out. He eagerly savors the essence of my arousal, his lips enveloping my clit with a passionate suction. Witnessing his passion reignites the dormant flame that had flickered during his absence while he was in London. My fingers instinctively entwine in his hair, gently tugging it away from his face. As he withdraws, he now stands tall, a commanding presence above me.

"Can I have a taste?" I ask. Our lips meet as he presses his bulge against me. I rock my hips with his and we move in sync.

"Are you sure about this?"

"You don't want to fuck me?" I stroke him through his pants, my eyes half-lidded and my lips parted in a seductive smile.

"When did you get such a dirty mouth? Huh?" He cups my face in his hands roughly. His eyes are dark and his face stern.

"Open your legs," He instructs, softly whispering in my ear. Complying with his instruction, I obediently part my legs. He leans in, his lips tracing a path of affectionate between my thighs, leaving gentle love bites in their wake.

"You've been touching yourself while I was away, haven't you?" His hands, cold and resolute, are firmly wrapped around my neck.

"Answer me."

I nod.

He moves across the room, settling onto the bed with an inviting gesture. Parting his legs, he pats the space between them, a silent invitation for me to join him.

"Show me."

I find myself nestled between his legs, my uncertainty lingering in the air. Yearning for his touch, his caress, his teasing. He skillfully positions his legs atop mine, creating an enticing restraint. As his fingers gently sweep my hair to the side, his lips connect with my most delicate and responsive spot, sending shivers of pleasure cascading through my body.

"Don't be shy now, Suna." He intertwines his fingers with mine, trailing his hand down my body until he reaches my clit. Skillfully moving in circular motions, he guides my movements. His hot breath against my ear, he whispers, "Say you're a dirty little slut."

"I-" I can't bring myself to say it.

"Say you're a dirty little slut." He roughly grips my chin, forcing me to make eye contact with him.