Chapter 5

'Wo..h m..y mo..ther,' Anushka said stammeringly

'Why are you stammering?' Karan asked.

'Nothing, I am going outside to receive it,' Anushka said and went from there.

Karan was very stressed and angry so he didn’t think of doubting on her.

After sometimes, Anushka came and said,

'Karan I have to meet my childhood best friend. She lives here only. I am going bye'

Karan also bid her goodbye slowly. He thought to go to teju's shooting place. As he thought, he went. In shooting place, when teju saw him she smiled at him bit which bring smile on our hero's face too.

'ML, you here,' Teju said and he just nodded.

'Are you okay?' Teju asked and he again just nodded.

'But it’s not seems that. What happened kundra?' Teju asked being concerned.

'No..nothing, ' he said stammeringly

'Ohh good now ML will lie to me,' Teju said being hurt.

'No no teju. It’s not like that. Okay actually I said you na that my idea was being stollen so I said that in the meeting but I couldn’t show any proof so that bastard Raghav made joke of me. But don’t worry I will get the proofs soon,' Karan said while teju tried to say something but the director called her for shooting a romantic scene. Teju went to the spot while karan also went to see her shooting.

In the scene, teju hugged her co-star named Rajat. Then talk some romantic talks and last join their foreheads. Karan who was seeing all this with wide eyes as he did not see romantic scene's shooting before. After doing the scene, teju came back to karan.

'What was that?' karan asked.

'What? Shooting? ' teju replied being confused what was he talking about.

'Yea I mean romantic scenes are real?' Karan asked

'Real? Didn’t you see any romantic scene's shooting before? (He nodded in no) obviously hug then other things are real. Who will do this?' Teju said

'That means all intimate scenes are also real?' karan asked

'Umm not every intimate scenes. And I have not done very intimate scenes yet,' teju said while karan took a relief breath which got noticed by teju. She smirked at first but remembering about Anushka, her smile again disappeared.

'Has Today's shooting end?' Karan asked and teju nodded in yes.

'Then let's go to xyz hotel. I have booked room for you there,' Karan said

'But whose are booked for the businessmen who are invited in the abc business party, ' Teju said

'Not only businessmen but also their family members can join, ' karan said.

'But I am not yoir family members na,' Teju said with a sad face

'Don't you dare to say this again okay. You are my everything. Now come,' Karan said and teju nodded.

'Okay I am coming and I will catch the business cheater, ' Teju said while karan chuckled

'Okay my Detective teju but maintain a distance with that Raghav. He will try to harm you,' Karan said and teju nodded.

'I really cannot understand Kundra sometimes . this care, possessiveness is just for friendship? ' Teju thought...

_________________________________________

Hope it was good...
Don’t forget to vote, comment and follow. And if you haven’t voted on the previous parts then please vote on those...