Chapter 20

Saying that he hugged her. Suddenly his phone rang. He picked up it and a nurse was saying from opposite site that,,,,

'Hello sir, I am a nurse from xyz hospital.'

Karan said, 'Yeah, say.'

Nurse said, 'sir, your father's health is developing. Dr. said, it was miracle, it happens rarely. He has gotten his conscious .'

The nurse's words make him the happiest person. 

Karan said, 'ok ok coming'. he cut the call and hugged her. She hugged him back though she doesn’t know why he is so happy.

Teju asked, 'What happened, Kundra?'

Karan replied, 'Dad, dad has gotten back his conscious.'

.................

In hospital,

Manisha was talking with Dinesh with teary eyes. Rajib and Prisha were not to be seen anywhere. Tejran entered in the cabin and both looked at them.

Teju asked going near to Dinesh, 'how are you, now uncle?'

'I am fine beta,'

Manisha asked, 'Can't you see while walking? How you fell huh?'

Dinesh said, 'My foot got slipped. Where is Rajib? I have to apologise to him.'

Karan asked, 'Why?'

Dinesh asked to Karan, 'Karan, beta, how are you now? What happened to you?'

Karan asked confusingly, 'What happened to me?' Teju and Manisha also looked at Dinesh with same  expression.

Dinesh asked, 'You got a car accident, that's why I was coming downstairs quickly.'

All said together, 'What!'

Karan said, 'who did say this? I didn’t got even a simple injury and you are talking about car accident. Who the hell said that?'

Dinesh said, 'Rajib.'

Teju asked, 'What actually happened?'

...................

Flashback......

Dinesh was searching his some books in store room. Suddenly he saw book actually a diary named 'My Love'.

He started reading that.

(The thing which was written on diary  will reveal in  last chapter. But just want to say that Dinesh understood that both tejran love each other and they are in relation)

He came out from the room and went to Rajib's room.

Dinesh said, 'Sorry Rajib, but I can't keep my words and make Prisha and Karan marry.'

Rajib asked with shock, 'why?'

Dinesh told him about the diray and said, 'I can't destroy my son's life as well your teju and prisha's. But I am promising you I will get prisha's marriage to a reputated and good family. '

Rajib silently thought for sometimes then went to downstairs saying, 'I will come after sometimes'. He took his olive oil with him.

Sometimes passed, Rajib came running and said 'Dinesh, Karan beta has met an big accident. Let's go to hospital first.'

Listening Rajib's words, Dinesh started going quickly. And he slipped on stair

Flashback ends.....

...............

Karan Said, 'see na mom, I said.'

Dinesh asked, 'What?'

...............

To be continued........
.
.
.
.
Vote...Comment.... Follow