Chapter 22 (Last)

(Before starting the chapter I want to say this is the last chapter. And some of you haven’t read the 21 chapter fully because I mistakenly published half chapter first and forgot to unpunish. So read the previous chapter first if you haven’t)

.....................

On a beautiful day, some girls were doing make up of teju, as it was the most wanted day of her and karan's.

Karan saw teju and his jaw dropped. He praised her beauty by eyes while she shook her head selt obssessedly.

The marriage rituals began.....

'''From Today, Tejasswi Prakash is officially Karan Kundra's Wife.'''

(Most wanted thing of tejran fans)

'Yes mine.. Only mine,' Karan whispered in Teju's ears and she blushed.

Karan picked her in bridal style in front of all. All were giving them teasing smile. Teju was feeling shy but Karan ignored took her to his room which is now their.

...........................

Karan made her sit on bed.

Teju said, 'You are that shameless, I never thought.'

Karan said, 'You are that shy, I never ever thought, totally a red tomato. But I love to eat red tomato.' He said last line in whispering tone which made her blush again.

He closed the door and said, 'You must be tired and uncomfortable in this dress. Wear something loose.' She nodded and went to washroom for changing.

After sometimes, she came wearing a comfortable and revealing dress. Seeing her Karan decreased the Ac temperature.

, 'Hayee Garmi'

Mature scenes starts.....

Without wasting any moment, he pinned her on wall and started kissing. She kissed him back. Both were sucking every part each other's lips.

He flipped her and started sucking and bitting her shoulder and earlobe.

Then he again take her in bridal style and carried to bed and lay her.

He hoovers over her and started kissing again and took off her dresses without breaking the kiss. Teju did the same with him.

Both were naked now. They lay in 69 position on the bed and started sucking each other. Both were moaning at each other's sweet torture.

Karan again hoovered her and started sucking her boobs.

'Ah..ah karan suck ahh'

He was going down while kissing. Now was sucking her pussy and bitting too.

He entered his two finger inside her without warning and teju screamed loudly.

'Ahhhhhh'

Then he entered his 8 inches dick inside her slowly. When it fit in her, he started thrusting inside her.

'Ahh ml it’s painting'

He kissed her and said,

'Jaan it will be pleasure soon. Call me daddy.'

'Ahh daddy'

'Yes daddy yeas fast fast.'

'As you say'

He increased his speed. Both were enjoying the painful pleasure.

Teju flipped him and now she was on him. Karan was slapping her hip and she was fucking him sitting on him.

They did more rounds until tiredness could come in their body. After the session, Teju kept her head on his chest. He caressed her hairs and and asked,

Mature scenes end

'Accha Dad just said that he got to know about our love from your diary. But what was written in that diary?'

Teju replied, 'So listen.....

(The diary was so big but I am writing shortly)

''''It’s me Tejasswi Prakash, a well-known actress in India. People says, I am national crush. Don’t know how much truth is it. But you know this national crush has a crush........

Not Only crush, He is my One Sided Love. My Best Friend, Karan Kundra.

He is the sweetest person I have ever seen. He never let tears come in my eyes. I love him so much...But he treats me as his best friend..... Only.

He loves Anushka, his PA😥😥. Maybe My love is incomplete. My Poor One Sided.

Anushka has cheated him. And he proposed me. What can be the most happy news then that. I am so happy that now we are officially in relationship. We will tell this to Uncle and aunty soon.'''

'And in morning I wrote

'''What can be more happy news then the news that we are getting married. Yess Our My sided love is getting completed. I love you so much. Thank you for coming in my life ML. I can feel both feeling. One is the pain of being one sided and another is the happiness of getting the happy end of One sided love.'''

Karan said, 'Seriously I never know that you are a writer too.'

Teju chuckled at him.

'''One Sided Love is most painful feeling. You just look at him/her and and smile. A fear of losing your love always scared you. But you are too scared of confession especially when he/she is your friend or best friend. I wish all one sided love get a happy ending like this.'''

The End

How was the story?
Here the journey of 'One Sided' Ends.
Hope you liked the book.

Give your reviews please.

If you liked then don’t forget to Follow me.

Anyone have any one sided love?

Vote....Comment.... Follow