Chapter 19

..............

Karan went back to house as he was not feeling much well because of a lot stress. Teju was in the hospital.

Manisha said seeing Karan coming towards stair, 'How can you be this selfish?'

Karan looked towards her with shock and said, 'What are you saying?'

Manisha said, 'What haven’t we done for your happiness, especially your dad. But you can't complete his one wish.'

Karan said 'Mom.....

Manisha cut off him by saying, 'I don’t want to listen anything. Sign this and marry her.' Manisha offered her a marriage registration peper

Karan said in disbelief, ' impossible.'

Manisha said rubbing his back, 'Why impossible, beta? You know I love both teju and you equally. I never let break teju's heart as well your. But I can't endure the hatred, disrespect towards your fathers. Prisha's father belongs from your father's village. What will villagers think? They will think your father is not a bit greatful to Prisha's grandfather. So he could not even complete his promise for him. Try to understand.'

Karan said disappointedly, 'Mom please you try to understand.'

Manisha said keeping his head on her head, 'You have my swear'. Karan jerked his hand from her head.

Karan said with anger and a bit loudly, 'What happened to you? You were not like this. This I am not going to doing these foolish things.'

Manisha said sadly, 'That means you don’t care if I die or live.'

Karan thought for sometimes then said, 'Mom you know dad's accident was planned'

Manisha became shock listening that. 'What!'

Karan said 'yes mom I know that  but I don’t have any proof.'

Manisha said, 'I know you are lying for escaping from the marriage.'

Karan said, 'I will give you proofs within 14 days.'

Manisha said, 'And if you can't'

Karan said, 'Then I will marry.'

Manisha looked down and karan went to his room.

..............

Next morning, Teju came to House to see Karan. She entered in his room and saw he was getting ready for going to hospital then office.

Teju was shocked hearing everything from. She said with anger plus shock,

'Seriously, Are you crazy? You did the same as uncle. Can you even imagine what you said? I just doubted on Rajib uncle. We don’t know what's truth and you gave this words to aunty. Are you mad? What if we can't prove? I can't live without you, why you gave silly promise?' She broke while saying last two sentences.

But her sadness come into another shock when karan smashed his lips on her. She looked at him with tears. He wiped those and kissed her with more passion. For this time, she forgot all pains inside her. Both kissed for few minuyes then broke.

Then he kissed her forehead and said, 'shh Nothing, none can separate us. Last night, I didn’t have anything to say mom. I could not say that I don’t care if she dies. I could not even lose you so I said this. I will prove that by hook or crook. But if I can't prove that then I will leave this house. If mother don’t understand child then why will child understand? She can ask for anything, I will give her. I can even die for her. But she should understand if I marry then I will die mentally as well as physically. But I will never leave you promise.'

Saying that he hugged her. Suddenly his phone rang. He picked up it and a nurse was saying from opposite site that,,,,

..................

To be continued......
.
.
.
.
What do you think, what the nurse want to say?
How was the chapter?
Vote...Comment..... Follow......