6-Versatility

Friday

You had just walked into first period.
Your eyes studied the classroom, scoping for your bubbly, brash, black haired bestfriend, Ren. But your petite, playful friend hadn't seemed to arrive yet.
You glance down at your phone, re-examining, the time she sent the message of her arrival.
"Ten minutes ago?" You mumbled to yourself.

Your head rose up from your phone, when your view is captured by "Ren." You smiled. You observed as she gave you an inspectful stare, from head to toe. "What?-

"YOU GUYS FUCKED, DIDNT YOU," she whisper shouted, gripping both your shoulders.
"Wha-how-n-you see he was just-OK YES." "I knew it. You little hoe!" She smirked.

"How the fuck did you even know?" You gasped. "Bitch I know you more than you know." She chuckled. "I hate when you're right."

"Shut up and tell me everything before class starts."

*Timeskip*
You hadn't seen Kuroo all day, and it didn't help that once you thought you saw or heard him, you dashed to the closest hiding spot. Why?
What you hated most was awkwardness. So you decided to dodge it as much as possible.

The only classes you had with him was history and pe.But fortunately for you, they both weren't scheduled today.

After you both fucked yesterday, you felt a bit weird, knowing you were going to see eachother in school the next day.
You were nervous for how he'd react, but Kuroo seemed unruffled, like nothing had circumferenced.

You told him you were tired and he should go home. He granted your wish, not thinking much of it.

Last period of school had ended and you were on your way to the exit accompanied by Ren and your other close friend Beatrice, when you received a text on your phone.

3:13pm

Kuroo
Wyd rn
i haven't seen u all day

Y/n
im going home

Kuroo
to sleep?

Y/n
i never said that

Kuroo
then I guess that's a yes

Y/n
sir I don't see how that's your business

Kuroo
meet me in the gym rn

Y/n
bro whyyyyy
can a bitch not sleep

Kuroo
come rn
but not like come' u did all over me yesterday
just in case u got the wrong idea

Y/n
plss shut up
stfu
like just shut up
shut
up

Kuroo
ur so cute bro

Y/n
I already know u asshole

Your heart raced, your head reenacting everything that occurred yesterday.

How could he act so natural?

You knew he was going to continue to tease you, but the challenge you now had to crown was pretending last night was just a regular meaningless hookup, that didn't hinge any matter of your mindset.

"Guys I have to do something, I'll talk to you later." You smiled.
You said goodbye to your friends, then made your way to the gym.

The gym was untenanted, every blare your feet voiced as you approached further into the gym became more clamorous, echoing throughout the room.

"Kuroo?" You shouted in a questionable tone. You spun around the gym, your eyes peered for the cocky charactered boy.

You turned towards the sports equipment closet as you heard faint tousling. It then creaked open, Kuroo exiting the closet with a volleyball in one hand and a gym bag in the other.

"Why did you call me here?"
"Let's hang out." He grinned.
"What's your motive?." You asked, folding your arms.

Kuroo strolled over to you slowly, that same boastful expression plastered to him face that he always had, and it was as if he was dying to talk about your late night encounter. "What would that motive be?" He chuckled, bringing his face closer to yours.

"Well I do recall you saying 'this is definitely not a one time thing' so yeah, you can't blame me, for thinking that's your motive."

Kuroo's tongue glided against his teeth voicing a flickering sound. He then gave you that cocky smile, the one that used to make your heart squeeze, but right now it just made you a little flustered.

"That's not my motive..for today, I'm just trying to renovate our friendship. You really don't want to hangout, Just like old times?"

You rolled your eyes, knowing you really missed the strength and sincerity your old relationship possessed.

He was your most important middle school friend and you always pondered the thought of 'what would've happened if your friendship never shattered.'

But it's not like you could turn back time. So if you wanted a strong friendship like before, you were going to have to build it up again.

Meaning you couldn't hook up.

"Ok so what do you want to do?" You grinned.
"You always said you wanted to play volleyball, when I started, so how about I teach you?"

You let out a chuckle, knowing that was a lie.
"I was joking, I made that up to seem interested."

"Of course you did. Such a y/n thing. "He smiled. "But your going to play anyway." He added,
"Uhm.I'm g—
"That wasn't a question."

Always demanding.

"I'm not gonna play in my uniform." You observed as he took off his dark hoodie, as he lifted it up, you got a glimpse of his honed abdomens.

He then tugged his undershirt down disclosing your view.

Although, the glimpse you received of his arousing body gave you small strikes of bashfulness,
you knew you wanted to do all sorts of things to him. But it was forbidden.

You couldn't even deny anything because you knew that was just how your horny mind worked.

"Here." He said, as he reached his hoodie out in his hand. You took it from his palm.
"You still wear shorts under your skirt like in middle school?"
"Yeah. You remembered." You tried hiding your smile.
"I remember everything about you."

You began fidgeting with the black hoodie that was held between your fingers. They way he said it, the tone of his voice, the sincere look in his eyes, the manipulative smirk that was marked on his lips, all of it, made you uneasy.

You knew this relationship you had with him was going to be versatile.