8-Down Bad

You had just arrived at Kuroo's house.
You scowered around the house comparing it to your memories of its appearance, years ago.

"Hasn't changed much." You scoffed.
"I know. My Dad's barely around anyway." He huffed.
"Mine too."

You then hear footsteps coming from the kitchen. "MINA?!" You yelled, dashing past the contemporary black door.

There she was, the older, beautiful, girl version of Kuroo, sitting at the dining table, eating a delicious smelling bowl of rice and curry.

She then effortlessly gazed up at you. The drowsy expression on her face disappeared once she made eye contact with you.

"Y/N?" She shrieked. "OMG ITS BEEN SO LONG, I MISSED YOU SO MUCH." She jumped on you,hugging you with contagious affection. "I've missed you too." You whaled, hugging her back.

She pushed you back analysing you from head to toe. "YOU SEXY BITCH.I KNEW YOU WOULD END UP FINE AS HELL." She gripped your arms with excitement spinning you around.
"YOUR ASS EVEN GOT FATTER THAN
MINE." She gasped in despair.

You laughed in exhilaration. "THANK YOU BITCH. YOUR STILL ONE SEXGSY ASS HOE." You hugged her once again.

Kuroo observed from the door, a little smirk moved across his face.

"Omg and you were so flat chested, where did these come from?"She squeezed you breasts together, juggling them around.
I guess I do see were Kuroo gets his
Pervy-ness from.

You weren't mad though.

"Wait are you guys friends again finally?" She squealed. Her head turned back and forth to you and Kuroo.
"Uhm, yeah."

"How why?"
You glanced over at Kuroo who leaning on the doorframe, peering back at you, straight faced.

"I'm gonna take a shower and leave you guys to catch up." He said, before he left from the doorframe.

"I'm going out with my boyfriend now and just in case Kuroo forgets, remember my package is coming in an hour and a half.""No problem, have fun then." You giggled, shutting the front door.

You went upstairs, trying to recall were Kuroo's bedroom was. You opened the door you were completely sure it was.
But the rooms design had been alternated, discouraged, you then opened the next door.
To your surprise, you saw Kuroo, fresh out of the shower with a white fluffy clothed towel barely hanging on his hips.

A collection of water droplets running down his defined abdomens and chest, his brawny biceps decorated with tensed veins, that travelled to his large hands.
The large being hands, that were brushing Kuroo's midnight coloured hair back from his face.

You'd never seen his hair in any other style then that same rooster flair.

Every entity that Kuroo was casting, made your heart beat faster, your palms sweat, your cheeks heat up, your pussy throb, your throat dry, you were overwhelmed with arousal.

"Fuck, I'm down bad." You mumbled to yourself.

"So we're not knocking now." Kuroo grinned. "M-my bad, I thought-thought this wasn't your room."

"I switched with Mina when she left for college."

"Oh."
You stood at the doorway awkwardly.
Words fumbling in your head, and struggling to reach your mouth.
"Are you just gonna keep staring? Or are you come in?"

"C-come in?"
"Yeah, don't worry I'm not gonna do anything, If that's what your scared of."
"I'm not." You responded. You walked in slowly and sat down on his bed.

You felt so weird.
You didn't know how to sit, or how to place your hands or where to look. And you remembered your phone was downstairs so you couldn't even pretend to scroll through.

You found yourself staring at your thighs, occasionally looking up getting a glimpse of his God structured like body.
"So how'd it go with Mina and you?" He asked.

"Good. I realised how much I missed her."
"It seemed like you both had a lot to talk about." You watched as kneaded his skin smoothly with a scented moisturiser.
You nodded and smiled nervously.

You watched as he slipped on a vaguely transparent white t, that outline every definition of his athletic body, then he slid on a pair of boxers after, grey sweats under his towel.

"Can you help me dry my hair?" Kuroo questioned, after taking the blowdryer out from his wooden cupboard.

"Sure."

Kuroo sat between your legs on the floor. This wasn't the first time you'd done this for him, which gave you nostalgic flash backs.
It wasn't just that alone, his hair smelt like coco butter, the scent that always used to put you in a trance when he came near you.
You could feel middle school y/n's heart ache for Kuroo reminiscing through you.

"Kuroo."
"Yeah."
"..Nevermind,"

He turned around leisurely. "Now I want to know." He turned around now facing you.

He leaned both hands on your thighs.
"I don't even know what I was going to say." You stroked his hair playfully with your fingers.

"But you were right." You added.
"I always am...about what?"
You knelt on the floor right next to him.
He looked moreover confused, rather than his egotistic expression.

"We should fuck again."