9-You're wet enough to ride

"But you were right." You added.
"I always am...about what?"
You knelt on the floor right next to him.
He looked moreover confused, rather than his egotistic expression.

"We should fuck again."

Kuroo gave you a sneaky grin.
"I knew you'd want more."
You rolled your eyes.
"Don't give me that look especially when you want something from me."

You gasped.
"Excuse me, this WAP isn't like any other. And if I wanted I could get a toy to satisfy me."

Kuroo laughed, "Then I guess you can satisfy yourself tonight." You sat up on the bed creating a little distance.

"N-no..l don't want a toy..tonight." You mumbled.
Kuroo bit his lip impatiently.
"Then tell me what you want clearly." He smirked, then licked his lips slowly.

You embarrassingly covered your face with your palms. You could feel your cheeks heating up.
"I want you t-to fuck me." You hesitated.

"That's what you should've said instead of talking back." He chuckled.
Kuroo removed your hands from your face. "Damn your so cute."

He got up off the floor from the position he was sitting in, then sat on his bed next to you, with his legs spread apart.
He patted his lap, gesturing you should take on a seat.

And you did so. You were now straddling him. Your already wet sex brushed over his crotch and he could feel the warmth distinctly. He looked at you slyly, knowing he potentially had full control over your body.

Your arms were already wrapped around his neck, you were both just staring at each other now. You waited for him to kiss you first as he,the same.

Your eyes traced along the visible definition of his very athletic body, making the pace of you heart increase.

That was all it took for you to lean in first pressing your lips against him. He cupped your jaw, then began kissing you back.

Your lips subsequently sync up, dampening the brink of your lips with every smack. He tugged onto your hips, pulling you closer to him, his hands continued moving up and down your sides.

As the speed of your kisses stayed in sync, you felt your pussy getting more wet, from the arousal brought by Kuroos body alone.
Your pussy was throbbing and you didn't know how long you could cope.

You wanted him in you.

Still making out, you began to grind your hips against his crotch. Your thin shorts and laced underwear made it plain sailing for you to feel the pleasure from rubbing your sex on his hard dick.

Your began moans vibrating against his lips as you began to rock your hips faster. He let out a few groans, as the heat of your wet sex rubbing against his stiff member made him ache with arousal.

He wanted to just strip you and fuck you till you begged for mercy, but there was a reason he held back.

You were starving for sexual delight.

You pulled back from his soft lips and began kissing down his neck. Sucking and licking it. You pulled his transparent white shirt off his body and began kissing all around his broad chest.

Kuroo observed as you licked up and down his abdomens also creating a few pink hickeys.

You then made your way back to his lips, making out with him for a few more moments. Kuroo proceeded to take off your hoodie leaving on your blue laced bra and your shorts on.

He licked and sucked all over your neck and breasts, making luminous marks, more noticeable then the ones you put on him. His hand then slipped into your shorts, down to your wet folds, next he slid his middle finger into your opening, causing you to gasp.

He chuckled at your reaction, afterwards removing his finger and then slurped it in his mouth. "Seems like your wet enough to ride."
He grinned.

"Ride?"
"You wanted my dick so take it."
"O-k."
You put both hands on his stomach, gently pushing him flat out on the bed.

That devilish expression never left his face.

You got up off his crotch for some moments disconnecting your thin black shorts from your body, leaving on the blue set of laced bra and underwear.

"Damn," Kuroo whispered as he looked you up and down.
He sat up for a second to remove his grey joggers, only leaving on his briefs.

You sat back on his crotch.

He immediately wrapped his hands around your hips observing you kneading his stiff dick through his boxers. You then pulled out his big dick, stroking it up and down.
He groaned with a low pitch.

You remarked as there was already a bit of precum oozing from the tip.

Without taking off your underwear, but moving the part that was covering your opening to one side, the part of your underwear that was already drenched.
Slowly,you inserted his tip into your pussy.

Once it was in you let out a loud moan.

You balanced yourself, leaning your hands on Kuroos lower stomach, after, began bouncing your body up and down on his firm dick.

"Fuck," you kept chanting in faint moans. "That's it." Kuroo smiled as he supported you by resting his hands on your hips. You proceed to move faster, up and down only occupying his tip and a little more.

Your pants were loud and clear, just like the visual of you struggling to ride his large member. Kuroos grip on your hips became more manipulative, pushing your pussy further down his dick making you yelp.

Kuroo let out a loud groan, throwing his head back.

Thrusting his dick in you was so pleasurable it was making your thighs weak. Your legs quivered with fulfilment and a light throb simultaneously. You couldn't close your mouth, only loud moans, reverberated.
You didn't think you could last longer.

"Kuroo, i mmh-cant" you whined slowing down.

"Ok then, when I fuck you numb, don't complain."

The ache of pleasure and pain from your body forced you to agree.

With the grip previously on your hips, he turned you round on his bed.
Your stomach layed out, but your back arched right in front of his dick. He pinned your hands behind your back with an unmovable grasp.

With the first thrust,he had already rearranged your stomach. Your body shivered. Oh how much you wanted to be released from his clutch, although you couldn't even move your hands now, all you could do was bury your face in his silk bed sheets.

You had regretted putting him in control.