5: Flight

(I changed it from present to past tense 🤦‍♀️ sorryyy!!)

The next morning, I faced the challenge of packing and leaving without Mike hearing me. I clambered out of bed at 6 in the morning, keen to get up and out as early as possible.

My plane left in a few hours, so I had some wriggle room.
I grabbed my suitcase and began to pile it with clothes, makeup, sanitary supplies ect.

I had eyed the little vibrator I kept at the back of the drawer, but decided against it. It was a dating show! There's gonna be sexual activity.

I finished packing and wrote Mike a note:

Mike
I saw you with the blonde chick
We're over. Don't try to find me
I'm not in town anymore
I left food and drinks in the fridge
And some money in the bank
Ginny

After I wrote the note, I stuck it to a beer can in the fridge, the first place I knew he'd go.

I drove to the airport and waited for my plane. While I waited, I pulled out my phone and scrolled through TikTok. While I was scrolling, something caught my eye.

It was a video of the party last night, filmed by someone named TammySmith673. She was in the kitchen, MY kitchen, playing a game with Mike and his mates.

Then she handed the camera to someone and I saw them snogging. The camera panned to my face as I fled the room. There were multiple cheering sounds and the video ended.

I was furious. Not only did the video have me and my house in it, but it was put up without permission. I scrolled through the comments.

--------------------------------------------------
@LivvvyBarnett
Gf wasn't happy lol

@Markus629461
Bros in trouble tonight

@Alpacagworlyy
🔥🔥🔥

-------------------------------------------------

I leant back in my chair, rubbing my temples. How could I get it taken down? I don't even have any videos on TikTok, I just use it to browse. I settled on reporting the video for now.

A while later, my plane arrived and I boarded.

A/N

Yes!! I split Mike and Ginny!!

The video on TikTok is just a random side plot cos I had to fill in some time!

I'd love to hear your thoughts and ideas! Drop me a message!!

-EC