part-22(roka)

Soon 2 days  pass n kk took care of her .... n it was Sunday n today she was going to get discharge n today was roka n kk's parents do not know anything n teja's parents didn't call her once to ask about her...

Kk: teja its time to go...

Kk came in room with discharge papers ...omi was there n even yuvika...

Kk then went n pick teja in arms n took her towards car..

He made her sit at back seat n he to sat with her n yuvika sat in front n omi was driving...

Kk: hm teja I know u don't like makeup but I have called makeup artist she will make u ready please..

Teja:hm ok..

Teja was seeing out from window...

As soon as they reach home kk came out n again pick her in arms..

And they entered the home n saw td n Tm were seating on sofa n Bua was filling there mind against teja...

N today her daughter was also here shamita..

Kk took her towards her room drop her there n yuvika was with her n here in hall as he came back he saw towards Bua.

N Bua from his one look was very badly scared.

Td: Karan how is she..

Kk: uncle do not u think u r asking very soon....I mean from 3 days ur daughter is in hospital but u didn't even come to hospital... but u didn't even call...

Tm: no we were busy in setting the arrangements for today..

Kk: so this was very important work then ur daughter...... I makes me feel that she is nothing for ur family...

Td: no Karan it's not that way ..

Kk: uncle If u all want to take me wrong do it  I don't care... the day this relationship is fixed she was mine.. n now that she is mine I dare if anyone again touch her then n there I will show them who the really Karan kundra is... n if u think I m just saying this as joke u will get to know very soon if anyone try to mess..  understood right Bua ji...

Bua: Karan Bata that day...

Kk: no need to explain anything because I myself heard everything so n if u want to hear what u told I have the recording because my mobile record the calls..

Bua ji did not say another word...

Kk soon left to home n then got ready n here teja got ready with help of yuvika...

Soon kk's family arrives at tejas home...

Today first time omis daughter (she is  only 3 year old)was  going to meet teja ..

(They didn't bring her here last 2 times because once she was sleeping n once adaa n pihu had gone out)

Teja who was looking pale n her eyes where saying many emotions... but she kept quite

Soon they had called her down..

Km: oh my daughter is here...

As soon as km told everyone's eyes were on teja n here Bua n Tm where shocked to see the dress she was wearing because it looked very expensive...

Tejas dress

Kk's outfit

Kk's outfit

Kk who was lost in here omi shake him..

Omi: sunny oh mad boy go bring her..

Kk: ha..hm..

Kk went forward n holds his hand...

Kk then pulled her next to him n both started walking.... they had arranged a small setup it was not a big one that both sat there....

Soon the ceremony of roka took place n they exchanged gifts etc...

Kk : hello everyone.... not everyone today I want to talk to my would be wife... that day I gave u gift u told when u will be mine I can give ... so from today u r half mine n soon full so I want to give u the gifts...

 so from today u r half mine n soon full so I want to give u the gifts

Kk: the day when I saw this locket I brought it without thinking ... I hm... this locket has a book which is symbol of our story our relationship...n this...

Kk: there is infinite and a evil eye

Kk: there is infinite and a evil eye... from which I would like to express that from today from now ... I will always be with u I will always protect u I will be the one who will stand as a wall in front of u ...I promise to take care of u always..

Everyone clap for kk n teja was seeing him...

Then both were seated there when a tap was on kks knees..

Kk was facing teja so he turned n saw pihu there...

Kk: ohh my baccha come ..

Pihu: chachuuuu...

Kk: yes pihu baby...

Pihu: she who..  y she is seating next to u...

Kk: oh my baby... she is ur chachi..

Pihu:  chachi...

Teja: ha baby..

Pihu: hi chachi this is Pihu. Omi. Kundra...n thank u for becoming my chachi... I would love to work with u ...

Adaa: n this pihu omi Kundra mam who teached u this

Pihu: that... hm chachu always talks on  call na so I thought....

Teja: u r very cute pihu..

Pihu: n u too r cute like me chachi..