part-50(jealous)

Kk slept but teju sleep got disturb n her head was on kk's shoulder n she was just seeing here n there ... n her eyes fall on on girl who was the crew of the plane...

She was seeing kk from up to down

Teju: who is she n how dare she is  seeing my husband...

.teju then got up n saw towards kk who was sleeping keeping 3 buttons ...

Teju: he is also so bad sleeping like this now a days boys are not safe .   Oh God I have to protect my husband...

Teju then got closer to him n closed one button..

Teju: this sunny ... I will not leave him once let him get up  ..who told him to keep the buttons open...

Teju closed all 3 buttons n again lye on kk's shoulder but she holds him very closely n very tightly...

N as soon as kk felt teju's grip getting tight he got scared he thought something is wrong with teju.

Kk got up ..

Kk:teju teju what happened ... u r fine saw a bad dream or something else  ..or should I..

Teju: yar sunnnyyyy... shh finger on ur lip... ...

Kk kept a finger on his lip... n teju..

Teju :uffff u talk to much .. nothing happened to me ..

Kk:...

Teju: say something.  .

Kk: hm...hmm..

Kk showed his finger which was on his lips..

Teju: oh OK now say what it is..

Kk: ok they y suddenly u made the grip of ur hand tight I got do scared..

Teju: that... hm hm y can not I do... I wanted to be closer to u I wanted to feel u so I did...

Kk :oh okk.... but baby say me one thing y did u close my buttons..

Teju: hm that... simply
..
Kk: oh something is wrong then ... ur simply don't sound good say baccha what happened

Teju: nothing now I want to sleep more ...

Saying this she closed her eyes...

But that girl who was seeing kk..

Came towards there seat..

Girl:hello sir..  what would u like to have some tea or coffee

Teju was seeing that girl whose eyes were fully on kk..

Teju: excuse us we will decide n say when needed...

Teju told little rudely...

As the girl went

Kk: teju baby what was that

Teju: u keep quiet do not dare to say anything... n who told u to keep ur buttons open who told u too get dressed this good....

Kk: ohhh my baby is jealous... oh God so good to see u like this....

Teju: I m telling u to keep quiet n I m not jealous....

Kk:I can see that...

Then they talked for few minutes n slept again because there were few more minutes to reach... n soon they reached...

Teju who was very sleepy so kk was holding her n walking...

Soon they collected luggage n went out where there was car already present to pick them..

As soon as they got in car teju lye on kk's lap n slept ... soon they reached the hotel ...

N teju had slept kk wanted to wake her up but his heart didn't listen he just got out n picked her up n went ...

Soon he took her towards there room which was booked..

Kk made her lye on bed n covered with blanket..n removed her shoes... n they he collected there bag ...

He was also very tired but he just informed at his home n tejus dad...that they reached...

And he too slept hugging her tightly...

Soon it was morning n teju was still sleeping.

N kk got up a long time ago n was doing something on phone...

Kk to himself :I want to share my feelings to teju ..I have shared before too but I want make her feel every feeling of mine... today I will surprise u baby..

Then he finished all his work n went n got fresh n teju got up n was on the bed searching kk..

As kk came out he was shirtless but teju wanted him she just jump on him n hugged him....kk holds her carefully...

Soon she realized that he doesn't have shirt ..

Teju: sunny put me down..

Kk: no stay I m loving this 

Teju:  please..

Kk: hm..

Kk put her down n teju closed her eyes n ran towards washroom...

Kk laughed on her n both got ready soon ...