part-28(marriage soon)

Few days pass n only one week was left for there marriage there marriage was on 11 so from 8 there functions where Going to start
..

Kk wanted everything to happen grandly n he even wanted to be with teja always so he booked a whole hotel for 4 days so the whole family of kk n whole family of teja is going to stay there..

Functions where

8th morning= ganpati pooja..

8th night:  engagement

9th morning=  mehndi

9th night= Sangeet

10th morning = some pooja with haldi

10th evening  =bachelor's party

11th early morning  =chuda ceremony

11 th afternoon or evening= marriage

N on 12 after coming back to there home there was a very grand reception where all the company partners where joining...

Kk was very happy n teja she was happy Because she was getting kk n so good family but somewhere very sad as she has to sacrifice her dreams n has to marry but she never shared with anyone...

Today kk is coming to pick teja for finalizing the reception dress n there engagement rings...

N teja who finished making Breakfast cleaned the whole house... n went to change.... let me tell u shamita is now staying with them..

Teja came bown n saw shamita standing there n she just ignored her n walked but she didn't know she has done something.... she had put oil on the entrance of the door she was about to fall but she holds the door n got saved but her leg twist  ...

Teja: ahhhh...

Td who was passing saw this n came running towards teja..

Td: teja princess are u fine... come here sit..

Teja: I m fine no need for the fake care Mr Prakash...

Saying this she opened the door n walked out n saw kk was waiting for her...

She was trying to walk normally so that kk doesn't come to know but who is she kidding..

Kk came running towards her..

Kk: teja what happened... y r u walking like that... did u get hurt... y didn't u inform me wait let's go near Dr..  no wait u rest I will call Dr here..

Kk was non stop talking n teja was like what the hell she put her hand on his mouth..

Teja: shh... yar u talk a lot... I m fine nothing happened... it's just a muscle pull it will be alright In sometime now let's go..

Saying this teja started walking towards his car without waiting for his response..

Kk ran n helped her to sit n then he to sat n soon they where in biggest showroom of jewelry...

Kk got down n then opened door for her n then holds very very carefully n started walking....

As soon as they reached...

Kk: show me ur best collection of rings n I want the best for her...

Stuff: sir range..

Kk:I don't care but it should be best..

Teja was just seeing kk n was thinking what is this man..

Soon they showed them rings n kk started seeing one by one ....tejas eyes fall on one n she liked a lot ... but the price was a lot... kk saw towards teja n then saw where was she looking as he saw he selected that....

Kk: I liked this...u liked it right teja

Teja: oh yeah ... I mean no... I mean..

Kk: u mean u liked it but seeing the price u were not saying Me right Mrs kundra..

Teja: no...

Kk: ok now select my ring...

Teja: but here it's very expensive n I can't I mean...

Kk: u just buy teja...

Kk: show some collection for men..

Tejas eyes fell on plain gold ring which would look so good on kk's hand n then she saw towards kk to know if he liked something...

Kk:teja see something simple so that I can wear it daily n go on some plain ...

Tejas eyes shine with brightness...

Teja picked the ring n showed it to kk ...
N kk too liked it...

Kk to staff : pack this both the rings ..

Both teja n kk sat there till the rings get packed n kk wanted to buy somethings for  teja as gift ... so he told teja to sit there n he will come... as he went..

Some auntys: did u see that boy gave her so expensive ring n this girl so cheap ring... yar now a days girls plan n trap rich boys ...

Teja heard everything n she felt so bad tears fall from her eyes n she wiped it before kk come...