part-57(Kk The gentleman)

Whole way teju was just sticking to kk  .. n kk was handing her with lot of care

Then they reached airport n they checked in n they had to board the flight but teju wanted to eat Ice cream..

Kk: baby we r getting late after we reach na I will buy 3 Ice cream for u ... now let's go..

Teju whose mood swings were high ...she didn't say anything but she stopped talking to kk n started to ignore hm..

She moved far from him n started walking... as they reached in flight they sat on there seats...

Kk was trying to talk with her but she was ignoring him fully...

She removed her shoes n fold her legs ...

Kk pulled her legs on him n made her turn n her back was resting on the wall of flight

Then he removed his jacket n covered her legs he wanted her to be comfortable...

N then he told the crew members to get hot water...

He didn't get hot bag so he took plastic bottle n drank the water from it n as the crew gave hot water he filled the bottle n then removed his handkerchief n covered it n put that on her stomach...

Teju who had closed her eyes because of pain felt something hot on her stomach ...  she opened her eyes n saw kk kept it ... he was looking at her...

Kk: babu It Is too hot or its ok..

Teju got emotional because this kind of care this way he was treating her she has never been she put her legs down from his lap n jumped on him..

Kk: what happened baby...

Teju: nothing I m sorry I ignored u ... I m sorry sunny...

Kk: shh ... no sorry nothing n y did u jump this way what if u would have gotten hurt  ... y don't u care about urself babu...
Teju: hm sorry na I just got emotional...

Kk: ok now go back to place
.
But teju changed the place like she herself turned towards kk n legs towards wall ...

Kk: baby..

Teju: I want u ... any problem..

Kk: no no y will I have problem who m I to have problem...now sleep...

Teju put herself on his shoulder but kk put her on his lap n our teju small kid slept ...but kk saw she was getting disturbed because of pain so he just took his hand n started rubbing upon the Clothes...on her stomach

Teju got relax n she slept..  soon she got up...

Teju wanted to change the pad so she took her bag down n what see saw was she had packed pants in the main bag n now she needs...

Kk: what happened baby .

Teju: sunny... I m so stupid.... yar...u know I thought I kept pads package in this bag but I kept it in other now what should I do sunnyyyy..

Kk: shh relax...kk got up n removed 1 pad from his pocket..

Teju: sunnyyyy this..

Kk: hm I took few with me what if needed see now it is go n change n come fast

Teju's heart was on clouds like she was feeling very happy n lucky to have kk in life...

Then she went to change...n our kk..

Kk to himself:  hm laddoo still don't trust Me .. like she was thinking so much to say me she got periods... m I trying less m I not making her feel that I m there for her... I don't know I just want her to be so comfortable with me that she should not think for a sec before saying or sharing me anything... I will Talk with her ... yes sunny don't overthink n talk with ur laddoo... but if she felt bad... but if I don't say n talk on think it will be more bad yes sunny u can do it..

Teju who came back saw kk lost in his thoughts she didn't say anything she came on her seat n sat then she kept her head on his shoulder which broke his thoughts..

Kk: baby when did u come..

Teju: when u were lost In ur thoughts..

Kk: is it still paining..

Teju: little better but yeah cramps are still there..

Kk: ohh my baccha...

Teju: Now say me what were u thinking..

Kk: hm... baby don't u feel comfortable with me..

Teju: y r u asking this now...

Kk: hm u trust me na..

Teju: more then myself..

Kk: then y were u thinking so much before sharing that u r in pain..

Teju:  sunny hm .. from childhood I only shared it with my mother not even my father... but I felt what I make u uncomfortable..

Kk holds her hand

Kk: baby from now u will never think before saying anything with me... promise Me u will share everything with me... I m urs n I have every right to know about u ... say me one thing if I m n some problem n I do the same thing then what u will do... u will feel bad na ...

Teju: sorry sunny from now I will share u everything...n u know u made me feel very special n I pray every one should learn this ... u r such a man who just knows how to respect tge women n I m very proud of that thank u so much I felt very relaxed in my whole life was today for the first time I was cared this way that to in periods thank u ..

Then they talked few more things n soon they reached  ..