part-65(u r my sister too)

Yuvika who was not wanted to see her parents face..

Yuvika:  what did u say Maa that di is dead .... chee... u still have not Learned any lesson... n baba u r still being quiet still is ur sister that important then ur daughter then ok... from today from now for u both ur both daughters are dead ... n for us u both are no one... I will not come with u all n we were  never ur kids only that shamita was go to her ....

Td: but Yuvika..

Yuvika:  u r trying to make me understand but did u ever did this with ur wife or sister no right y always we should listen everything n then keep quiet n they don't... I m so done ....

Td didn't have any words to say so...
Td Tm went Bua had already left..

Yuvika was also going when kk hold her hand..

Kk: where are u going..

Yuvika:hm... will stay with a friend jiju for some days then will try to find some job n while working will continue studying

Kk : u r my sister too yuvi ... u will stay with us ... u can't go anywhere...

Kd: yes yuvi bacccha u r going to sat here only n no more talk on this..

Yuvi: but ..

Km came towards her n took her in hug ...

Km: baccha u r my daughter n u will stay here ...

Yuvika hugged km n got emotional..

Km: prince show her the room ...

Yuvika went with prince n kk was about to go..

Omi: sunny u fine ..

Kk: hm..

Everyone knew he was not he is very sensitive when it comes on family ...

Km came towards him..

Km: sunny my baccha come here sit ...
.

Kk: but teju is alone mom..
.

Adaa: I will go near teju  ...

Kk then sat on sofa n Km sat beside him ... everyone left them both because they knew kk will not open up in front if them..

Km: baccha...

Kk kept his head on her lap..

Kk: mom .. I was... about..to lose her mom... what if she would have hurted her... mom... I m not not a good husband  ..

Saying this he started crying... he got very scared...

Km let him cry .... after sometime he stop  .

Km: Karan teju has suffered a lot from childhood n I know u knew it from before but now things will change... she will feel uncomfortable in front of us... not because we will make her but her mind will do... she will think that how will she face us.. n what we will be thinking about her...  n she will feel all the love n care is only sympathy... n she might distance herself from u too.. but u have to handle her with care and love ... n make her understand ...

Kk: I know Maa n I even know that she will only heal with love n time...I Just want her to be happy now n for that I can do anything..

Km: now go if she gets up then she will get panic not seeing u ..

Kk: hm..

Kk went n saw where adaa was holding her hand..

Kk: bhabhi..

Adaa : sunny...come be with her now...I m going..

Kk: thank u bhabhi..

Adaa : shh.. she is my sister..

Saying this adaa went n kk went towards teju n kept his head on the bed n hands around her .... he himself did not get to know when tears started falling from his eyes..

Kk: teju I m sorry I couldn't protect u ...I m sorry u suffered in my presence too... but now I will protect u I promise... I promise baby..

He was crying n while crying he slept in that position only..

It was 6 at morning when teju got up n saw kk ...who was very uncomfortable n there were dry mark of tears on his face ...

She got up n pulled his leg on bed n some how she managed n made him sleep on bed..

Then she went n she took bath ... n while going she was having difficulty to walk but she bared the pain n went

Soon she came out wearing a beautiful suit

She went towards balcony n stood there...

She just closed her eyes n she remembered what all happened yesterday her hands started shivering....

She started feeling pain in chest.... she went in n took the tablet from the drawer...

She took it n then sat in balcony only ...

Target

Comments: 40

Like: 300