Chapter 8: Miraculous Corps: Origins Part 1

(Author's notes: I know some of you are raging about the way the first chapter and the third chapter had happened, but remember, even religious families deserve the same respect that they would give to non-religious people no matter if they like it or not, but also at the same time, I'm extremely salty and so forth about the fact that the final battle against Monarch had happened, and that motherf(bleep!) Thomas Astruc had f(bleep!) screwed us over big time before he stepped down as director of Miraculous Ladybug's primary cartoon! And trust me, even though I love the 2023 Miraculous Ladybug movie directed by Jeremy Zag, I literally had to torture myself by watching all of the worst episodes of seasons 1 through five, literally every one of the episodes of the seasons in question, just for the sake of writing my Miraculous Ladybug stories. Do you know what it's like to watch all of the episodes of a horrible cartoon like Miraculous Ladybug just for the sake of inspiration for your fanfiction stories in the ways you want to write the stories in question? Especially with the identity rule, the love square, Lila Rossi's multiple identities, Chloe Bourgeois becoming an Antichrist level villain who wound up banished thanks to Astruc being a motherf(bleep!) who refuses to let go of his past as a bully victim – like seriously, there are those in the world who had it worse in different ways, and a big portion of them have committed suicide ever since the 1980s, but seriously, f(bleep!) get over it, man! – and among other things, not even Marinette and Gabriel were punished for their actions whatsoever in the original cartoon? If Jeremy Zag doesn't punish Thomas Astruc, aside from The Most High and Mighty, someone else will, and that ain't gonna be me. Nope; I got a future planned ahead of me, and I ain't gonna throw it away just for some murderous vengeance. Not today, or any other day to come in the future.

Also, just so you know, the events of Chloe's new life as described in words in both this chapter and in the prologue are there because I didn't want to make any further chapters about her new life than I already have. Chances are that if I did do that, it'd be too similar to Isekai'd as the new French Miraculous Superhero Team (Alternate), also one of my stories in my computer files. I'd rather not make two of the same thing for different stories, even in different words. But then again, that wouldn't be a satisfying enough backstory for Chloe in the past.

And lastly, the reason why there are Kamikotized champions fighting alongside the Miraculous user heroes is because, if in the event Hawk Moth gives any of his supervillain victims any additional superpowers despite the fact that the canonical Butterfly Miraculous ordinarily can't do that, even for Scarlet Moth, or if in the event the Akumatized villains with the ability to multiply themselves and/or otherwise turn people into armies of clones regardless of whatever they looked like before they were transformed into servants for the Akumatized heralds manage to outnumber and incapacitate the main active members of the team, Ladybug and Cat Noir included, the Kamikotized and other synonym word transformed superhero champions invented by anything similar to and other than the Butterfly Miraculous in the hands of someone like Betterfly can easily help out. Don't like those parts as part of the story, then find something else to read. Simple as cooking scrambled eggs with enough practice.

Anyway, enough of my problems; enjoy chapter 8: Oracle Knights: Origins Part 1.)

(Three hundred and four thousand, six hundred and third Quantic Universe Earth, Paris, France, Monday, August 31st, 2015, third person POV...)

A 28 year old woman by the name of Wendy Lyford was walking home after a fun time with her second cousins and their children at her paternal great-grandpa's apartment which they owned now that her great-grandpa had passed away.