9. Bedtime Shenanigans

Once they reached the room, Aileen noticed plumes of steam coming from the slightly ajar door. Sorrow knocked on the door before entering, Aileen following closely behind. Melancholy sat in a chair, idly skimming her fingers across the surface of the bath water. It smelt good and Aileen was looking forward to a proper bath instead of a once over with a baby wipe.

"Hello my love, I have brought the dirty one with me!"

Sorrow exclaimed, pushing Aileen towards the bath.

"I'm only dirty because of what you guys did."

Aileen mumbled.

The bath was big and claw footed. She had never seen such a fancy bath before and found herself getting a little excited at getting in it. Sorrow sat herself down on Melancholy's lap, brushing strands of her hair out of her face so she could kiss it. Aileen had noticed Melancholy had dressed herself again, this time in a plain white nightdress. The hem didn't reach all of the way down, exposing her artificial legs.

"Heartache should be coming soon with a spare change of clothes for both of you. In fact I think I can hear her stomping."

Melancholy said.

Sorrow slipped off her wife's lap and began undressing to which Aileen turned away quickly.

"C-can I have some notice before you start getting naked!"

Aileen spluttered.

"Why? We're all made of the same parts, Renfield. Besides, I am not naked. I wear a chemise, I am not a heathen."

Sorrow pointed out.

Aileen turned around to see she was still wearing a slightly stained cotton dress, peeking out from the neckline Aileen saw a scar with two deep purple puncture marks amongst the redness. She couldn't help but stare which made Sorrow pull up the neckline of her dress.

She was going to ask about it, but Heartache had kicked the door open, announcing her presence. Dante was standing behind her with a tired look on his face.

"Please Heartache, be gentle. I am fond of these doors and you always ruin them."

He moaned.

Heartache pouted before dropping the clean clothes on the floor.

"There you go, sluts! Your clothes! Me and Master are going to head off to the sleeping quarters a little early. To... talk."

Talking was clearly the last thing on Heartache's mind, a twinkle in her eye and the smile that curled the corners of her lips showed she had more devious intentions.

Dante shook her head at the blonde who whipped past him, quickly following after her and Aileen could already hear their playful game of cat and mouse as Heartache squealed and yelped.

"Sorry about Heartache. She gets... twice as bad when she has been fed. I do not know which is worse. Her being short tempered and unpredictable when she is hungry, or her being in full imp mode when she is full up. She will be pinging for days."

Melancholy sighed.

"Um... okay. Can you guys maybe, leave? I would like to get in the bath."

Aileen asked.

The two women laughed at her.

"We cannot leave you alone! Ever since Chrysus has escaped we cannot be alone. Like you said, we are better off in groups, yes?"

Melancholy stated.

"Come on Renfield, I will help you get ready for the bath!"

Sorrow said cheerfully.