A Weird Weekend with Family

Wednesday Addams and Enid Sinclair. They were a duo that shouldn't have worked... but they did... and somehow their relationship resulted in marriage. Now, Wednesday and Enid work at their old school: Nevermore Academy as teachers, raising up an entire new generation; including their own twin seventeen year old daughters: Harmony and Ana. Harmony, who carries both of her mother's special abilities, continues to grow and explore the world with her girlfriend (and now fiancé) Megan. Ana meanwhile... is a different story...

Outside of an old gothic mansion (which was the old Addams Family house) - a car pulled up

Outside of an old gothic mansion (which was the old Addams Family house) - a car pulled up. Stepping out of the front of the car were Enid and Wednesday Addams. Stepping out behind them were Harmony, Ana, and Megan. Enid then looked around at the surroundings as she said, "Wow. Even after being here so many times now, it's still astounding how creepy, cooky, mysterious, and spooky this place is." Wednesday kept a straight face as she said, "I know... it's a shame we're not going to be spending our vacation at a location as nice as this." Then Ana (as she held her pet cat close to her) rolled her eyes as she said, "What I don't get is why despite us all being seventeen, you both think we still need babysitters for three weeks. I mean... me and Harmony are gonna be adults in less than a year. Can't you both cut us some slack?" Wednesday folded her arms, and then glared at Ana as she said, "Shall we recount what happened the last time you were given slack?" Then Ana looked up as she started to recall a recent memory...

*The Recent Past:

A concerned Wednesday and Enid were both wearing dark dresses as they walked towards their home while hearing loud noises. Then the two opened up the door to their home and saw a huge dance party going on with over a hundred teenagers. Meanwhile, Ana (who was wearing a 1970's style British punk outfit) was swinging from a chandelier as she yelled, "Come on DJ! Play my 'Epic Mix' playlist!" Then suddenly Ana's cat (who was wearing sunglasses and a backwards baseball cap) jumped on top of a laptop, and then pressed a few buttons. Then suddenly a 90's super hero cartoon theme song started playing loudly in the house. Then one boy yelled, "I know this! This is the theme to the 90's X-men cartoon." Then Ana (still hanging on the chandelier) began singing to the X-men cartoon theme song as she loudly sang into a microphone: "X-men is an awesome show! X-men is an awesome show! X-men is an awesome show! You know? Now you know! X-men is an awesome show! X-men is an awesome show! X-men is an awesome show! You know? Now you know! X-men is awesome. It's really so awesome now. X-men is awesome. It's really so awesome now. X-men is awesome. It's really so awesome NOOOOW!" Then everyone in the house began cheering and yelling... while Wednesday's eyes began to twitch, and her face was filled with fury.

 while Wednesday's eyes began to twitch, and her face was filled with fury