𝟏𝟎. ( can i touch you? )

ONCE THE GAME had begun, and Isabel soon realized she and Jake were losing against her brother and Sunghoon, she let out an annoyed groan as she watched as Jay and Sunghoon conversed about strategies between themselves

Issy was annoyed. She wanted to win — especially after (wrongfully) losing in the game of Chicken. The inflatable balloon was thrown back and forth, and just as she thought she could score a point for her team, it would quickly be snatched away by a overly aggressive hit back from Jay.

"Get a grip." Isabel told Jake, who rolled his eyes at her attitude. Having basically grown up with the Park siblings, Jake had become accustomed to their behavior, and he knew that when a competition was involved, he was bound to receive 'tough encouragement' (as Jay would call it) from the two.

"Hey," Jake spoke up, beckoning the younger girl over to him. Her brows furrowed in confusion, and she held up a pause sign to Jay and Sunghoon, who rolled their eyes and allowed the two teammates to speak.

"What?" She asked, a tone of annoyance laced within her voice. "You're literally sucking ass out there, Jake, come on."

The Sim boy couldn't help but chuckle at Issy's words and he rolled his eyes. "Shut up, I have a plan."

"And that is?"

"You'll see." He stated, before un-pausing the game. "Come stand by me." He stated, and Isabel sent him a look of confusion. Why did he want her to go back over to him? How could they possibly hit the ball when stood together?

"Why?" She questioned and the boy groaned and flared his eyes.

"Will you just do it?!" He questioned, impatiently and Isabel huffed and did as told.

"Can I touch you?" Jake leaned down slightly to the girls ear and whispered, his hot breath fanning her skin and sending goosebumps all over her body. Her eyes widened at the close proximity and she felt herself nervously gulp as the boys words swirled around in her head.

"Yes..." She nodded her head, remembering he only saw her as a sister and not witnessing the smirk that appeared on Jake's lips as he placed his hands on her waist beneath the water.

His hands on her felt weird — but in a good way. It sent butterflies crashing into her stomach and made her heart flutter. She'd never been touched like this by a boy before, so everything was peculiar to her. She didn't know what she was feeling.

Snapping her away from her thoughts, she heard Jay yell 'go', before he launched the beach ball over to them. Issy's eyes widened in fear as she suddenly felt restricted. Jake had his hands on her so she couldn't move, and the ball was flying right her way. There was no way she was going to be hit in the face by another ball on this holiday.

However, before the ball had chance to hit her in the face, Jake lifted her up so that the shorter girl could have a chance at hitting it, considering Jay would unfairly hit it as high as he could knowing she wasn't tall enough — and luckily, Isabel smacked the ball back over to the opposing team, catching them off guard and making the ball land outside of the pool.

Instantly, a giant smile appeared on Issy's lips as Jake put her down and she quickly spun around, instinctively wrapping her arms around the older boys neck and pulling him in for a victory hug. Jake's arms circled around the girls waist, pulling her against him as she let out squeals of happiness.

She truly was happy to see the annoyed look on her brothers face.

The moment between Jake and Issy was interrupted by her father clearing his throat, making the Park girl realize what was going on.

Her eyes enlarged in shock and she speedily removed herself from Jake and turned to her dad, acting as if nothing happened and ignoring the blush that was creeping upon her cheeks.

"There's some boy at the door," He announced, a playful smirk on his lips as he wiggled his brows. "He's asking for you."

Immediately, Isabel's eyes lit with excitement and she hurriedly got out the pool and wrapped a towel around her wet body. There was only one boy she thought could be at the door and that was Jungwon, and so, as she headed inside, ignoring the eye roll from Jake (which did confuse her for a moment), she quickly walked over to the front door that was left slightly ajar.

Her thoughts were correct. There stood Yang Jungwon with a warm smile on his lips, revealing his cute dimples. "Hey." Issy smiled at the taller boy.

"Hi," He breathed out, slightly nervous. "Your dads scary." He blurted, and Isabel quickly let out a chuckle.

"He's not once you get to know him." She reassured, the smile remaining on her lips as Jungwon soon mirrored her expression. "What're you doing here?" She wondered.

"Well, me and my friends are having a bonfire on the beach later on," The Yang boy began, shoving a hand in his front pocket. "And I was wondering if you wanted to join?"

As soon as the words left Jungwon's lips, Isabel was quickly bobbing her head in agreement. She was starting to really like Jungwon, and so she was more than happy to keep spending time with him.

"I'd love to."

"Cool," Jungwon let out a breath of relief as he nodded his head. "You can bring your brother and your friends along too, if you'd like... the more the merrier."

"Will do." Issy nodded and Jungwon's smile grew even more.

"Great, I'll come by later to get you?" He asked, and without hesitation, Issy nodded her head, before the two bid their goodbyes, and Jungwon walked away with a grin on his face and Issy shut the door with a smile on hers.

She knew tonight was going to be fun.

Jungwon is literally the cutest, I feel bad making him the 2nd lead :((