☁ Lucifer's Journal - [Gabriel]

Lucifer's Journal – [Gabriel]

A/N: Hi guys! This part will reveal something muwahaha and the next chapter will be intense! I'm excited to write it! The update is supposed to go tomorrow, but then I got too excited HAHAHA so I hope you guys will enjoy this ;)

Thank you so much for waiting!

And our poem/play will be about demons too! It was my idea. It also involves the 7 demon children -- I get to be Greed! Yay HAHAHAH

And I wish you guys can read this chapter properly because this chapter is realllyyy intense! And something is wrong with the spaces so I'm so sorry. I don't know how to fix it. I keep editing but ugh

So enjoy :) / unedited

I tweet sneak peeks on my twitter @NicAthena / I will update soon! :)

-athena

                                    ♒ ♒ ♒ ♒ ♒ ♒

♒ ♒ ♒ ♒ ♒ ♒

                              Gabriel was starting to fall deep in the abyss. She wanted Malphas like no other, and when he talked about her, it was as if she made the stars, skies, sun, and moon. No one had ever regarded her that way. It made her feel powerful, reborn like a phoenix. When she was with him, everything made sense, even if it shouldn't.

Oh, and his eyes.

It was vibrant, full of color, and at the same time so dark it pulled you in until you couldn't resurface anymore.

And his sadness . . . it killed her. He was desperate for her love that she could never, ever return. But it didn't have to be like that. She could still feel for him, and maybe look at things differently.

Gabriel placed her head against his chest, wrapping an arm around his torso. His body heat said that he wouldn't be able to recover any time soon. Cain's mark would last for eternity. It stung her. Malphas didn't deserve any of this. He should be free, yet he keeps on binding himself to her. What made him love her? What was it in Gabriel that he was willing to risk himself for?

Unbidden, tears streamed down her cheeks. She had never felt this way before. So tormented. So wrong. So hurtful.

So loved.

He spoke like she was poetry, stories, and art. He caressed her body tantalizingly, in a way that made you think that everything was possible. He said her name fervently, kissing her soul in burning heat. And he pressed himself against her, as if she was the only one who could save him from all the sins he had committed.

Again, his soul flickered, the blue light illuminating hers in return. Again, their souls entangled together. Malphas's soul, however, was screaming as he pulled hers in embrace. It was his pain. Cain's mark also affected his soul, and for a moment there, she worried that his soul would disappear. But it didn't. Even though his soul was broken to pieces, it held onto her tightly, never letting her soul go. This time, her soul kissed his melancholy.

Malphas had no idea their souls were doing this. He didn't even have any idea he had a soul.

Gabriel was being cruel. She didn't say anything about this because she never believed this could happen.

But it was happening.

Their souls were burning brightly, lighting up like no other souls had done before. And when she saw that, she was in awe. It was so, so beautiful. So magnificent. So glorious.