Mattheo Riddle

My eyes closed as I laid my head to rest. After what have been hours, I was at a party for whom. I did not know. Attached to the arm of my best friend I saw a face that had only appeared to me while I was conscious. A face that was taken in many ways. But at this moment he seemed closer to me as my heart beat fast. As we connected eyes he winked at me. My body feels with warmth as I look away smiling. Mattheo had always been an interest of mine ever since my conscious body had read about him in stories. But getting this chance to talk to him made me shy. Before I knew it he was standing in front of me as my best friend had left.

He leans on the wall smiling at me as I smile back.

Hi, I said nervously.

Hi, are you here with the guy I saw you with? Mattheo looks at me as his brown eyes travel up and down.

Yeah, why? He didn't need to know I was single. I looked at him suspiciously as my stomach clenched.

I think we should change that, Mattheo says coming closer to me flashing me another smile.

Gosh why is he so attractive, my brain registered.

Not interested, I said stepping back, even though every part of my body screamed to be closer

Sure you're not. Mattheo grabs me kissing my lips softly.

I don't kiss back at first. But as the kiss deepens I feel a slight burn on my waist as he grabs me making me melt into the kiss. My hands run through his brown curls as I place my hand softly on the back of his neck.

After a few minutes he breaks the kiss. Feeling my lips get cold without his touch I try and stand closer to him. We exchanged numbers and then he leaves.

....

A couple of days later we met in a public area. The more I learned about his family the more I wanted to protect him at all cost. No matter what happened to me. I was astonished how quickly he became one of the most important people in my life. Days turned into weeks which turned into months. His clothes were now at my apartment. His smell lingering through the pillows on our bed and couch. To say I was falling in love would be an understatement. One night I had been waiting over three hours for him to come home when my phone vibrated. It was a message from Mattheo. My fingers glided over the phone as I clicked on the message.

Mattheo:
I'm sorry but I can't do this anymore.

A/N: please let me know what you think of this entry/image (: it's the first one I have written so I hope you like it (: bye for now and see you all next Wednesday or Saturday if you're reading Secrets Beneath Teenage Love ✌️💕