Dean Portman 💥

A/N: this is the first spark icon indicating heavy petting, if your not comfortable please don't read it (: I will post another Dean Portman page on Wednesday (:

...

The chattering of students came to a halt as the final bell rings. I quickly place my belongings in my turquoise bookbag and take the quickest route to my locker. The cold metal of the lock sends chills up my arm as I twisted the dial pulling it on the last number. Opening the metal door I looked at the picture of my boyfriend and I. It was a picture of us, before his first hockey game at Eden Hall Academy, with his arm around my waist. I blew a kiss at the picture.

Why kiss the picture when you could kiss me  now?

I turn around smiling as I look into the warm chocolate eyes of my boyfriend. We had been official since that picture had been taken two years ago.

Hi babe, how did your test go?

It was easy, thanks for helping me study.

Of course, turning back around I quickly switch out the books I needed in the afternoon to the books I would need during spring break. Locking my locker I turn back to Dean kissing his lips softly. He places his hand on my waist pulling me closer as I smile into the kiss. A few minutes later, Luis whistles and Charlie yells get a room.

Oh we will, Dean winks at me.

Okay eww I didn't need to hear that my virgin ears. Banks covers his ears dramatically.

I break the kiss turning to our friends, don't act like I didn't see you and Stephanie making out in the hallway today. Stephanie hides her face into her boyfriend's arm blushing. He kisses the top of her head staying silent.

Yeah that's what I thought, I wink at them.

The school bell rung why are we still here Goldberg complains.

We walk out as I latch my arms with Stephanie. Charlie pouts.

Don't worry you will get her back, I just need to talk to her.

What's up?

Dean and I plan to go all the way today after school but I'm a bit nervous.

That's a big step, you have been together for awhile. It's going to be okay. If you're not ready just tell him.

No I am but it's my first time.

Tell him that. When Charlie and I did he made sure to take it slow for me. He kept asking if I was okay.

I look at Dean smiling as butterflies expanded in my stomach. Okay I will.

Twenty minutes into our walk the amount of ducks withered away to only Dean and I. A comfortable silence laid between us as we held each other's hands closing the distance to my house. Opening the front door to complete silence we dropped off our bags and walked into the living room.

Tingles expanded through my body as I sat down on the couch. Dean sits next to me holding my hand, are you okay princess?

It's my first time I blurted out.

We don't have to do anything if you aren't ready. I love you whatever you're not ready for I'm okay with it.

No, I want you just be slow.

Are you sure?

I pull him closer kissing his lips softly as I smile into the kiss. My mind begins to clear it's thoughts as I feel Dean kiss me roughly biting and pulling on my lip as he breaks our kiss. As I look at him I see his eyes beginning to fill with lust as he pulls me onto his lap.You look so beautiful sitting on me; he winks. I let out a shy giggle as he begins to pepper kisses from my cheek to my neck. I begin to breathe harder. Deeaann escapes my mouth as I feel a light tug on my skin. Lost in the moment my hands begin to slide under his shirt playing with his belt and slide up his defined abs.  He takes off his shirt discarding it on the floor as I bite my lip taking it in.

His eyes flicker down to my lips as he pulls me in for another kiss. As he takes over I feel his fingers touch every soft point on my hands leading to my waist. He squeezes it softly as he begins to kiss my jaw and nibble down my neck. I feel coldness seeping into my skin as he breaks contact, carefully flipping us around; my back hits the couch. As our eyes lock I begin to trace his cheek to his strong jaw line as he smiles kissing my hand. His cold hands run over my stomach as he takes off my shirt and bra devouring each other with our eyes. He bites his lip I'm going to make you feel so good baby, let me know if it's too much. In an instant, his lips find there way to my breast as he begins to suck on them. I bite my lip as I close my eyes feeling his tongue swirl.

Does my princess like that?

Y..yess, I moan mmm Deeaann. He squeezes the other one smiling.

He comes back up kissing me as I undo his zipper running my hands over his pants palming his manhood. He lets out a groan.

Within a few seconds we here footsteps on the hallway. We scrabble to get our clothes back on. Dean tries to zip us his pants. I bite my bottom lip wanting him badly, but knowing we have no time. I quickly grab my clothes running into the nearest closet having one arm in my shirt.

Y/n?! Screams my aunt.

Oh hi Dean, I didn't know you would be over, where is y/n?

She's in the bathroom, Dean says sitting awkwardly on the couch not being able to make eye contact.

I quickly walk out the closet looking at Dean.

How was the bathroom, a suspicious looking plastering my aunt's face.

Fine, I question.

You forgot this she hands me my bra.