Chapter 9 - what have I done

and just like that, the plot is decimated. 

"Please! What you said about fire... I...I don't know about that sort of intricate working of the world... if you teach me...I'll give you power. Ill- I can show you things most could only dream of! But if you refuse this offer, I'll make sure you regret it."

How arrogant is this bitch? I just matched her magic to magic, and she's still talking like she's untouchable! Probably because she has her cronies with her.

"How about this offer: You leave before I shove another fire arrow down your throat. if you swear to do that, I'll tell you the secret." I watch as she contemplates, before shaking her head. "how about this: You let me borrow some of your members-" "Not a chance." Adam cuts in, thumbing Wilt out of its sheathe, as I use observation on Cinder, and see her AP is at 10,000. "You take your offers and leave, or else." I nod along with what Adam is saying "Indeed, you should leave. and since you tried to make a new deal, all bets are off on me telling you the secret to powerful flames." I almost flinch as she growls, before turning on her heel and marching off, and I shamelessly laugh as she leaves. "Don't come back, Cinder Fall." She falters in her step, before marching off even madder. "She's just going to come back with more power, and more demands. she did the first time I chased her off. She'll just do it again."

Timeskip

I frown at Cinder, who is currently holding Adam by the face, and me by the wrist. "I fully admit, I overestimated my physical capabilities." I wince as her scorching caress burns my skin. "Submit and serve, boys~ Do so and I can assure you, you will not be left behind." I hear Adam sigh, and i frown at him as he grows out a barely audible "Fine." Cinder lets go of us and smirks like the bitch she is. "Go to Vale, and wait for us there. See you there, silver boy~" She winks and flips her hair back as she walks away, her chuckling getting on my nerves. "...Adam?" "Yes, Argent?" "We just got fucked over."

Soon we rouse the camp, and Adam gives his orders. We all pack up the camp and begin our long trek to Vale. I whistle a cheery tune as I let my aura wash over our surroundings, in an attempt to keep Grimm away. "soooo! Adam, sir, what do YOU think of our new boss?" I can practically feel his scowl as he looks at me. "I hate her." "facts. she's a bitch." We walk in silence, and I check my system and my eyes widen as my step falters for a moment.

{[hidden objective rewards: Devil's bloodline (random), more souls.]}

"use..."

{spinning...}

Urizen bloodline gained

Uzizen fusing with V bloodline...

FUSED

Qiphoth Vergil Bloodline gained.

{spinning soul amount...}

1000 souls gained

added insights: all the souls User has subsumed so far are devil souls

?E unlocked. DE- Devil Energy

true DT locked

minor DT usable

Updating...

done

'status'

{-

{Name: Argent Winchester Argent

{level: 15