Chapter 17 - D E V I L T R I G G E R

Argent sits in the middle of the destroyed garden and reaches out with his mind. he connects to the grass, flowers, destroyed trees, and all the animals in the dirt, and even microorganisms. he embraces their minds and beings, wrenches their control from them, and absorbs their energy. After he is done, he checks his MP.

MP: 2,000,000/2,000,000+++

'Nice. that's much better.'

Argent meditates for a while, regenerating his Devil Energy, as he relaxes, feeling his nature as both a Descendant of Mundus and technically Sparda's bloodline calm, the Qliphoth essence in his blood and soul barely detectable still.

{[Quest made: I need more power. 

Put RWBY on hold, and enter the DMC universe, to find a Qliphoth fruit.

objectives

Use Yamato to enter DMC verse

Find the Qliphoth

either cultivate it, or snag a fruit (depends on timeline)

if snagging, eat the Origin Qliphoth fruit

If snagging fruit before Mundus rises to power, either wait for DMC canon to happen, or use Yamato to traverse to that time

(Optional) help mend the Sparda family relations

Rewards

for using yamato to enter DMC verse, gain blood orbs x 10,000,000 (10,000 humans worth of blood power.).

for finding the Qliphoth, gain more devilish traits that affect the body.

for cultivating it- 10x ap, hp, sp, mp, and de. multiply all stats by 2.

for snagging a fruit- multiply wisdom and intelligence by 2, add 1000 int and wis. insane MP, AP, and DE regeneration. add 100 int and wis per level.

for eating the Origin Qlipoth fruit, gain 1 million human's worth of blood power.

for snagging, and waiting or traveling to Vergil and Dante's era, gain own devil sword.

(optional) for helping mend the Sparda family relations, gain SPARDA's soul, MUNDUS's soul, and the Qliphoth seed.

"...OH HELL YEAH!" '...[system, what level is dante and vergil compared to me?]'

{[Query response]}

Dante and Vergil are level 500 by the start of DMC 5, and level 1,500 by the end. Nero is level 300 by the start, and level 1,000 by the end. Note, level does not directly denote power, but for these 3, it might as well do so.

'...fuck. well, here goes!'

Argent summons yamato, and pours all his DE into the sword, and switches to darkslayer style, as he cuts a portal into the world, from Remnant to the DMC universe, at the time where the first Qliphoth fruit begins to form.

Time in Remnant comes to a halt, as he enters the portal, and it closes behind him.