Chapter 1

The loud cheering if the crowd hurts my ears as the mascot dances. The cheerleaders behind him perform tricks with flags in their dark blue uniforms. Jennifer stands in the middle and does her thing, looking straight at me. She waves in my direction, and I send her a wink, while Needy next to me starts waving.

"You're like lesbi-gay," Carrie says to Needy from next to me. My attention is immediately on the bob haired girl.

"What she's my best friend," Needy says, confused. Carrie starts waving maniacally, mimicking Needy.

"You know, just because you don't have a friend doesn't mean you can hate on those who do." I say my eyes still on my girlfriend. Then I look at her and lean closer to her direction, as if I'm about to kiss her.
"But I am totally lesbi-gay for Jennifer." Then I face forward and pay attention to the pep rally.

_______________________________

"Hey babe," Jennifer comes closer to me. I'm leaving on the door by the car, waiting on her.

"Hey, beautiful. "

When she's close enough, I pull her into a hug. My hands cupped her ass and her arms around my neck.

When we pull away and head to the car, she asks me, "Where's Needy?"

I tell her Chip pocked her up, and they are at his place.

"Why?" She groans. "How does she even like the little freak?"

"The same way you like me." I say, pulling into my driveway. The schools are about 10 minutes from my house.

"But that's different. " She pouts.

"How?" I laugh, unlocking the door.

"Well, you're hot. And sexy. And very smart. You have beautiful hair and the series tatoos, " She murmurs, pulling me onto the closed door.

"Yeah?" I say, bringing her body flush against mine. My lips brushed against hers as her eyes fluttered open, then close.

"Mhm." She nods, biting her lip, before taking off her long sleave top. Leaving me with a view of her perfect breasts in a lace bra that barely leaves anything to the imagination.

My dick gets hard looking at her hard nipples and her very toned body.

She continues to tease me and uses my hand to take off her skirt. When it reaches the floor, my hands grab her ass that is perfectly placed in her thong.

I kiss her, hand still squeezing her ass, before I take a break to say, "Jump."

I walk towards my room, we are still making out, and by the time I drop her on the bed, she is breathing hard.

Keeping eye contact, I remove every piece of xhlothing on my body except my sports bra and my bixers.

I walk to wards the bed and knee just infrint of her. Carefully, I remove her thong and tos it behind me. The lower my face so its level with her glistening pussy. I kiss the side of her thighs slowly riling her up, then out of no where I dive in.

I eat, suck and tongue fuck her and don't stop. I lap up every juice that escapes her body, making sure not to leave a mess. When I feel she's close I start sucking like my life depends on it. Her legs try to close, but my arms hold them down steady.

Her breathing goes rapid, and in between her moans she cusses me out and praises me. Her body slumps on the bed as she cones into my mouth.

I look up to see her panting looking at me. She sits up and crawls toward me.
She pushes me to the bed and lowere her head till its equal length with my cock.

Jennifer sucks my tip and cleans it if it's precum. Then she takes the whole thing in her mouth. She takes all of it in then starts going up and down on it. My dick touches her throat each time she goes in. She continues with that motion and when I'm close, she squeezes my balls, making me cum.

When she finishes she looks up and shows me her tongue. It's actually clean as it was before.

Sch climbs up on my, her hand around my neck and sits on my dick. Making us both hiss.

Then she starts riding it gradually increasing her speed. Her moans fill the empty house. After a while, I flip her over and start pounding into her. Going faster and deeper.

Our moans create a beautiful symphony as we get closer to cumming. I groan as my seed fills her tight pussy and her walls contract keeping my duck inside her.

I collapse on her body as we bot catch our breaths, my dick still inside her.

"God" Jennifer exclaims, "You're so hot"

I laugh.