Chapter 5

I close my locker only to see Jennifer standing there, arms crossed looking up at me.

"Fuck! Jennifer? What are you doing scaring me like that?"

"What's going on with you and Needy?"

"What? Nothing?" I exclaim. "Also why is your hair wet? You hate swimming, isn't the chlorine bad for your hair or something. "

What is she talking about?

"Don't distract me or try lying to me. So you're all buddy buddy now. " She steps closer to me. "Like I'll believe that. 'Oh Needy, I'll see you' 'oh Y/n I love you.' Let's bang each other behind Jennifer's back!!" She mocks mine and Needy's voices.

What in the world?

"Jennifer, what are you talking about?" I sigh.

"You and Needy."

"What about me and Needy?" I urge.

"About how you are cheating on me with Needy. " She shouts. Thank the heavens that Nobody is here at this time.

I pause a moment, then another before I start cackling.

I laugh so hard I start falling over.

Jennifer turns a little pink before she starts storming towards the exit.

"Wait. Wait, wait. " I rush after her. "Jennifer. Stop. "The smile never left my face.

"No, you're laughing at me," She cries. Heading out of the door passing my car.

"At least let me give you a ride." I plead slightly bemused. She looks at me a second before standing near my car.

Walking towards it, I unlocked it before getting in. By the time I'm settled in, Jennifer is ready to go home.

I reverse out of the parking space and start driving to my house. When Jennifer finally recognizes that this isn't the way to get house, she starts asking me," Why are you taking me to your house? I wanna go to my house, not yours. This is where you probably make out with those girls." This girl.

"Oh, you mean girls like Needy?" I say expecting a reaction from her. She started hitting me with her hands and cursing me out.

Bitch.  Ok.

Asshole. Ouch.

Dick.  Probably deserve it.

Whore . That's excessive.

"Ok, stop. I'm driving here. Do you want me to crash this car!" I shout, trying to keep my eyes on the road while stopping her assault.

"No. I want to go home, "

"Well, you are not going home until we talk about whatever it is you are upset about. This time. " I thankfully, pal my car.

Jennifer's pouting in the passenger seat.

We sit in silence until I park my car. Jennifer opened the door and exited my car before I even turned off the engine.

Following after, her I quickly locked the car and got inside my house. Closing the door behind me, I trek upstairs to my room where Jennifer probably is.

And I'm proven right when I see her on her phone, on my bed leaning against the headboard.

I sigh before I move closer to her. "Jennifer. " No answer

"Jen," I singsongly say.

She is still ignoring me.

Making quick work, I take off my shoes and plop on the bed, landing on her thighs. I quickly snached her phone and shoved it in my front pant pockets.

"Y/n." She looks me dead in the eyes

"Jennifer."

"I want my phone back now," She says coldly.

"No. You aren't getting shit from me until we talk about whatever made you mad. "

"Yeah, well, I don't wanna talk about my girlfriend cheating on me with my bestie," She mumbles, looking away.

"Ok, one. Me and Needy are friends. FRIENDS. And did you forget about her literal boyfriend. There is nothing romantic between us. Nothing romantic will ever happen between us. Ok?" I retain eye contact so she knows I mean it.

"Ok," Jennifer says, all pouting. Her body relaxes from its tense state.

"Two. Last i checked, we broke up. So, really, I can date whoever it is I want. And you can't stop me. That's how a breakup works, Jen. "

"No."

"What do you mean 'no'?" I question leaning on my elbows.

"That means nobody gets to touch this body other than me. Not Needy and definitely not Kylie fucking Mitchell" She murmurs, leaning towards me so our lips barely brush against one another.

"I don't know. Kylie looked really good today. I wouldn't mind touching her a little. And I know she's been wanting to get a taste of this, " I tease.

And what happened next shocked me. I'm not making this shit up.

Jennifer twisted us, making me land on my back, and then she straddled me. All thus in  under 5 seconds. She then grabbed the front of my graphic tee and pulled me to her, her look almost predatory.

"You are mine," She whispers against my lips.

Getting over my shock, I leaned to ward her ear and whispered sensually," Show me."

○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○

It's been a while, right? How you doing, my lovies.
Who doesn't love a bit of jealousy.
The next chapter might get a little steamy.