Chapter 3

The ringing of my phone wakes me up from my unplanned nap. A little disoriented, I fell around my bed for my phone.

I don't look at who is calling me when I answer. I just grumble a reply when I answer.

"Y/n, it's Jennifer. She- we went to Melody Lane cause this band was playing. And - and the lead singer wanted Jennifer because she's a virgin, but she's told me she's not - which should have been obvious. Then there was a fire, and the bar burnt down,"Needy rattles on.

"Then the creepy lead singer wanted us to go into his van. But I didn't, but Jennifer did, then she went in, and they left. And now I don't know what to do. "She finally stops.

What?

"Needy, what? Melody Lane, fire, a van- what are you talking about?" I finally get out.

Needy huffs before she starts re-explaining, what happened.

"Ok, that's a lot." I start.

"Just calm down. I'm sure that Jennifer will come back the same. I'm not sure if you know this, but this isn't the first time she's done this. If we still can't find her by tomorrow, then we can start panicking, ok. "

"O-ok" Needy

"Just get some rest.  Talk to your boyfriend or something. I'll try Jennifer again. I promise you don't have to worry. " I treasure her.

She hangs up after muttering ok one last time.

I then call jennifers number, and it rings for a while before it takes me to voice-mail. After a few tries, I leave her a message telling her to call me back and let me know if she's ok.

After that, I go back to sleep.  Only to be worn up by my phone ringing again.

I grunt after answering to alert the person calling - who turns out to be Needy - to speak. But all I hear are her sobs.

Then she tells me in between her sobs that she saw Jennifer, but she looked beat up and bloody.

Needy tells how she puked black goo that had spikes coming out. She continued to tell me how she threw her against the wall and left.

This was a lot to take in, then I told her we would discuss it tomorrow.  Then I hang up and decide it's a tomorrow problem.

▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎

This chapter is for wood024442 thaNHS for being the first to read.

It's a lot shorter than what i would like but yeah. ♡