Chapter 2

Jennifer walks toward Needy in the busy hallway. Her outfit showed off her toned stomach.

"Hey, Monistat." She says, leaning against Needy's locker.

"What's up, Vagisil?" Needy returns.

"You and me are going out tonight," Jennifer states.

"Uh, tonight? Why?"

"Because Low Shoulder are playing at Melody Lane. They are this indie rock band from the city. I saw their MySpace page and their lead singers extra salty. Plus, there'll be a lot of other salty morsels for you there." She explains, looking at her reflection on Needy's locker mirror.

Needy frowns, "I promised Chip that I would hang out with him tonight."

"Boo. Cross out Needy."

"And - and what about y/n?"

"We broke up second period. She was looking at Kylie Mitchell's ass." Jennifer rolls her eyes, before she looks at Needy with puppy eyes.

After a moment, Needy asks. "What time is the show?"

"I'll pick you up at 8h30. My mom has this day with the guy who owns the ham store."

"He sounds great."

"Wear something cute, ok?" Jennifer walks away.

"Ok," Needy replies softly.

----------------‐---------------

I knocked on Jennifer's door again before leaning against it. Nobody answers. I look around and see movement coming from her room.

I climb up to her room window and see her looking at herself in the mirror. She's in a black lace bra with a matching thong.

I knock on her window, startling her. When she seas it's me, she opens the window, allowing me to go inside.

Entering her room, I sit on her bed and look at her going through her outfits.

"Going somewhere?" I ask

"Why do you care?" She replies, not even looking at me. "Why don't you ask Kylie Mitchell where she's going."

I groan. "You still mad about that. I told you I didn't mean it. I'm mean, she bent down right in front of me. What was I supposed to do."

She turns around angrily. "I don't know not to look at her ass right in front of me. She wants you. It's so obvious. And you giving her the attention she craves makes her more persistent "

"Well, I wouldn't say persistent." I argue.

"Ok, last week she wore a belt for a top with a short skirt. And she asked you how she looked."

"And I respectfully told her off for that." I defend myself.

"Yea, after a minute of looking at her tits." She just about shouts, wearing her purple top.

"Ok, I'm sorry, baby."I day wrapping her in a hug. Her back to my front.

"I'm really sorry. Will you take me back now?" I ask

"Nope," She says defiantly, putting on shoes.

"Will you at least tell me where you're going?" I ask as she leaves.

"Bye,  y/n."

"Fuck" She looks hot.