Chapter 06:

"Rise and shine" Emily said as Aurora slowly opened her eyes. "Mmm. . . yeah yeah. . ." Aurora groaned while tossing and turning around on her bed as Emily picked up a glass of water and poured a little water on her hand and splashed it on Aurora, snapping Aurora's mind in half.

"Hey! That was uncalled for"

"Quite groaning and come downstairs. Breakfast is ready"

"Yeah im coming"

"You've got 10 minutes to get ready. If you don't, you're walking to school alone today. No friends" Emily threatened her and walked towards the door.

"No no no i'm getting ready, gimme 5 minutes"

Emily chuckled and exited the door going downstairs.

[][][]

"Come on sweetheart, wake up. Time to go to school" Ivy called out.

"Mhm" Alan groaned.

"Come on, come on, don't be like that and get up" Benjamin said cheerfully.

Alan tossed around the bed until he finally got up and went to the bathroom half asleep swinging around.

"He's gonna hit the wall if he keeps doing that," Benjamin said, peeking inside Alan's room by the open door.

"He's been doing that for years hunny get used to it" Ivy assured Benjamin.

"Yeah but he might seriously hurt himself someday" Benjamin commented, turning around to leave.

[][][]

"Mmhm" Lily stretched on her bed and sat up. She looked at the clock and sighed. "6:30, school starts at 8"

"Lily sweetheart come on are you up?" Emma shouted from the kitchen, "yes mother I am" Lily replied and went to the bathroom.

"I'm so lucky" Emma stated happily.

"Why? What's so special?" Theodore asked.

"I hear Emily and Ivy complain about how it takes forever for Alan and Aurora to wake up, but I never complain cause Lily wakes up on her own," Emma said dramatically.

". . .yeah. . ." Theodore sighed before taking a sip of his hot coffee.

I'm lucky to have her, I don't know what I'll do without her.

[][][]

Beep* beep*

The alarm was ringing loudly and Max opened his eyes and shut off the alarm. He stood up rubbing his eyes and went to the bathroom and within 10 minutes he was ready. "Good morning Dad. . . Nevermind" Max said as he came out of his room and found his father sleeping while standing with egg dripping from the shell onto the counter. Max shaked his head and shaked Noah a bit.

"Woah woah yeah breakfast is ready son!"

"No need to shout, I'll help you clean up" Max said smiling and taking a mop. "Thanks, I don't know what I'll do without you", "You'd probably be sleeping 24/7 without me"

"Haha yeah maybe" Noah said.

[][][]

The life of these children had barely just begun, there is a lot more waiting ahead for them. Their past, their identity and their powers. . .