Chapter 07:

"Good morning, you seem tired," Alan said, raising his left eyebrow.

"Yeah I didn't wanna wake up but I was forced to," Aurora said as she was walking beside Alan towards Lily's house.

Alan didn't say anything except a slight chuckle escaped his mouth. Aurora didn't hear it and kept walking, sulking that she wanted to sleep.

"Come on hurry up Lily!" Aurora shouted outside her house desperately waiting for Lily to come out, "We gotta head to Max's house too!"

"You do realize how long it takes for her to come out don't you" Alan said. "I thought you would be used to it by now" Aurora looked at Alan, "Well I'm not used to it so what do I do huh?!"

Damn looks like she's really mad.

Lily came out and began walking towards the two as if walking on a stage for a fashion show. "Hey guys good morning how's it going? I know I'm late but that was because I forgot where I kept my makeup so I'm sorry I'll try to be on time tomorrow" Lily said in a flow as she began walking ahead of Aurora and Alan speedily. Suddenly Lily felt someone tap on her shoulders and she stopped walking, turned around to see who it was and found Aurora raging with anger ready to put up a fight and Alan behind them not bothering to intervene, knowing the consequences of his intervening.

"Do you have any idea how late we are thanks to you! It's a 15 minute walk from her to school and it's already 7:50! We are freaking late! All thanks to you." Aurora shouted and Lily was petrified by the sudden anger.

"Don't mind her she's sleep deprived so she'll be angry the whole day until she gets some rest" Alan said finally catching up to them. Lily showed no reaction and began walking without saying a word.

"Good morning, what's up with you both?" Max questions Aurora and Lily.

"Don't mind them, just the morning routine you know. . ." Alan answered. Max nodded in understanding and they started walking to school.

"It is currently 8:13, you guys are very late if I say so. Detention all four of you"

. . . "This is all your makeup's fault, you know!" Aurora blames Lily and Lily dramatically gasps covering her mouth, "Oh you have some nerves blaming my precious make-up for this old woman" Lily counterattacks.

"Don't get me started barbie"

"Alright shut it both of you, you're in detention yet still you're fighting" Max was beginning to lose his temper with the girls' continuous bickering.

Aurora and Lily sat down quietly back on their chairs and they all waited for detention to finish. After about an hour detention was finished and the group began going to their classroom but just then the bell rang addressing that lunchtime had started. "Come on, let's go to the rooftop today, it's been so long since we last went there," Lily said, smiling and grinning. Everyone agreed and they went up to the rooftop, there were 4 benches there, all of them filled with students except for one. Aurora ran to claim the bench and sat on it crossing her legs peacefully. Lily ran towards Aurora pushing her to the side to sit on the bench. Alan and Max reached the bench and stood next to it hoping to get a seat. "Come on, sit down, what're you waiting for boys?" Lily raised her eyebrow and shifted towards Aurora to give the boys space to sit.

"Thank you, You finally remembered us, your highness," Alan joked, earning a punch from Lily. Max chuckled and Aurora was sleeping on Lily's shoulder. "Wow look at her, sleeping beauty" Max joked, Lily pushed Aurora off of her giving a jumpscare to Aurora who stood up from the bench and gave a death glare to Lily.

"You really have a death wish don't you?" Aurora snarled and Lily sat up straight averting her gaze from Aurora.

The students on the rooftop began leaving with their groups and soon the only people left there were Max, Alan, Lily and Aurora.

"Why'd everyone leave? Is something going on downstairs? We should go and check it out, you know" Alan said, standing up from the bench.

"I heard that there was going to be a fight between Roland and Jeffery," Max informed, looking unbothered.

"Again?! Do they never get tired of breaking each other's bones? Gosh I wish this time the both of them get rusticated"

"Rusticated, really? Couldn't you use a better word than that?" Alan spoke sitting back down on the bench.

Aurora spoke surprised but unbothered at the same time.

"But come on let's go, our class's about to start in 5 minutes" Lily said standing up from the bench and heading over to the exit of the rooftop, suddenly Aurora sees someone about to throw a knife at Lily from the corner and rushes towards her.

"Lily! Move!" Aurora moves her hand towards Lily letting out a strong wind current which catches the masked person off guard and runs away. "Who the hell was that?! Lily, are you okay?!" Aurora rushed towards Lily and sat down next to her, who fell down from the wind and was in a trance with her eyes wide open from shock.

"Y-yeah i-i gue-guess I'm f-fine"

"How did you do that?" Max asked from behind looking shocked as well. Aurora looked confused, looking back and forth at Alan, Lily and Max. What did I do?