⚠️ She finds out about your sh ⚠️

Y/N POV:

I don’t know how it started, nor do I remember why im doing it.I don’t understand much, but I do understand this is bad. I don’t remember when it started, but I know it’s been years. I need help, and I think im ready to get that. I’m going to tell klaus because he’s like a father to me, and he can help me.

At the Mikaelson Mansion

I walked in and found klaus in the kitchen.
“Hey klaus can we talk?” I said to him as I walked in.
“Of course Y/N what’s up, nobody’s home by the way” He said just at that moment hope snuck in but neither did me or klaus notice.
“I don’t know how to say this but I know I need help to stop and your my father so I came to you” I explained as best as I could he looked confused
“what do you mean y/n?” I looked at my arm then slowly started to pull my sleeves up
“please don’t tell anyone” I begged almost crying.
“I don’t intend to littlest hybrid” he said softly and at that moment I knew I was safe.

Hope’s POV:
At the salvator boarding school

I had overheard my dad and bestfriends conversation and went to tell lizzie. I knew if Y/N found out she would kill me but I can’t leave Lizzie in the dark it’s not fair to her. As I walked in I saw lizzies face she knew what I was about to say wasn’t good news she walked over and pulled me to her desk. We sat down.
“Lizzie it’s about Y/N” I started I could see lizzies face turn to concern at the mention of her girlfriends name.
“Hope what do you mean?” She said her voice breaking.
“earlier she was with my dad.....liz....she’s been hurting herself” I could see lizzies eyes soften and tears threatend to form I knew this was a sore subject for her and I think part of her suspected Y/N was doing this.
“Hurting herself?... H...how”
“Her arms lizzie there was cuts all over them” I said looking at lizzies reaction
“Please go” I could see lizzie about to break so I left

LIZZIES POV
THE TEXT MESSAGES

Lizzie
Baby where are you?
Y/N
I’m just at the mikealson mansion at the
Moment is everything okay? Want me to
Come over?
Lizzie
No it’s okay but could you come over
When your done with klaus please?
Y/N
Of course baby give me about an hour
Okay I love you x
Lizzie
I love you to

1 hour later at the salvator boarding school
Y/N’S POV

I walked into my girlfriends room and over to her
“Hey baby” I said to lizzie
“I saw hope today and she said she saw you with klaus” I froze there’s no way hope knows what we were talking about is there?
“I know what you’ve been doing to yourself” I froze again as I felt lizzies arms sneak around my side
“I’m sorry lizzie” was all I could get out before I felt the tears roll down my cheeks
“Its okay, its okay” lizzie kept whispering in my ear.

About 3 hours later me and lizzie where asleep on her bed cozy and comfy I knew I was safe with lizzie and I know klaus will protect me I now officially know I cannot trust hope because she can’t keep her mouth shut. Don’t get me wrong I love hope but I think I need to avoid her for a while.